[HSC league] ✨ Sirius / Uber Elder | 💙 600+ Ubers ✨1350+ kills Sirius 💙

Bought sirius kill from him for 60c.

Had to switch to Moscow realm, only issues I had was dcing when I entered portal and wasted a portal since didn't think boss spawned. Yet he was able to do it at awakened 5 no issues.

Sadly got no loot, but thanks again for kill. Would recommend.
+1 Fast Sirus Kill - Awakening level 6
Did Sirius for me fast and Safe - awakening level 5
called him in for last phase (<30%) he called me in when boss was 5% , he died 2-3 times, all portals gone. after that he called me a retard, put me on ignore and what not. i wouldnt even be bad , the boss will spawn again but hes not a friendly play. definitly be careful and bring culling strike.
Last edited by Koksii on Dec 22, 2019, 4:13:45 PM
"
Koksii wrote:
called him in for last phase (<30%) he called me in when boss was 5% , he died 2-3 times, all portals gone. after that he called me a retard, put me on ignore and what not.

The first one. The usual price for killing 60s, not 15. I made an exception for you, since you seemed to be a normal guy.
The second one. I immediately warned that I did not give any guarantees with 3 portals. Since the arena there can be have many red zones. You agreed to this and give me the party.

There were 2 calls
"+" go on map
"safe" to boss
After the first you went to the boss room.
What's wrong? Calm down and be happy.
"
AgroMorph wrote:
"
Koksii wrote:
called him in for last phase (<30%) he called me in when boss was 5% , he died 2-3 times, all portals gone. after that he called me a retard, put me on ignore and what not.

The first one. The usual price for killing 60s, not 15. I made an exception for you, since you seemed to be a normal guy.
The second one. I immediately warned that I did not give any guarantees with 3 portals. Since the arena there can be have many red zones. You agreed to this and give me the party.

There were 2 calls
"+" go on map
"safe" to boss
After the first you went to the boss room.
What's wrong? Calm down and be happy.

Its no problem. Im calm. Boss spawns again in couple hours. Its you that were insulting me. All good man.

I asked 15 because boss was at like 30% hp or so
Last edited by Koksii on Dec 22, 2019, 4:19:53 PM
Great carry
Fast AF, no deaths woke dude 8 kill.

Unavailable
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
up
Did my lvl 7 sirus.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info