[3.10] Ngamahu's Flame/300% Movement Speed/8-13 Frenzy Charges/7k HP/6.75 Mil Shaper DPS/40k Evasion

"
sas115 wrote:
"
Broxxxigar wrote:
Am I doing something wrong, but when I tried to switch to gluttony (was using vivisect setup, lvl 92) with 9 mana cost of cyclone i go out of mana alot in middle of the pack, mobs die to fast i guess and i get no mana, just tested it right now, do you have any issue with the belt at all ?

Would be nice if i could see your passive tree and items (you have your characters set to private or whatever its called so i cant check for myself)

Im using gluttony and im not having mana issues, well maybe on no regen/leech maps i have to be a bit carefull not to spin too far out of mob packs but other that that there shouldnt be any issues. In rare situations when boss is "thin" its somtimes hard to hit with our molten burst and because of that we dont get as much mana and life as we should but in the middle of the pack no that would never happen so you gota have somthing on your build/items that is making it more difficult for you.

not private anymore, so take a look and thx for replaying

I checked your profile in detail, i guess you run exactly to the pack and kill them and stop spining immidiately after that (not the playstyle I prefer), + your respected a bit of life for more dps ( I think u do way more dmg than I do, but u are probably close to 5k life (I'm at 5,7k atm)... my hardcore playsytle probably pushing me towards this approach, I still sometimes get oneshoted but with enfeeble up it's usually the map mods, will probably go towards farruls fur chest and try to reach 6.2k life (to prevent 99% of oneshots), and will need to raise my dps alot.... watchers eye ele belt and ring, better helmet... 30 ex investment :D... hope I dont lose the interest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg
"
Broxxxigar wrote:
"
sas115 wrote:
"
Broxxxigar wrote:
Am I doing something wrong, but when I tried to switch to gluttony (was using vivisect setup, lvl 92) with 9 mana cost of cyclone i go out of mana alot in middle of the pack, mobs die to fast i guess and i get no mana, just tested it right now, do you have any issue with the belt at all ?

Would be nice if i could see your passive tree and items (you have your characters set to private or whatever its called so i cant check for myself)

Im using gluttony and im not having mana issues, well maybe on no regen/leech maps i have to be a bit carefull not to spin too far out of mob packs but other that that there shouldnt be any issues. In rare situations when boss is "thin" its somtimes hard to hit with our molten burst and because of that we dont get as much mana and life as we should but in the middle of the pack no that would never happen so you gota have somthing on your build/items that is making it more difficult for you.

not private anymore, so take a look and thx for replaying

I checked your profile in detail, i guess you run exactly to the pack and kill them and stop spining immidiately after that (not the playstyle I prefer), + your respected a bit of life for more dps ( I think u do way more dmg than I do, but u are probably close to 5k life (I'm at 5,7k atm)... my hardcore playsytle probably pushing me towards this approach, I still sometimes get oneshoted but with enfeeble up it's usually the map mods, will probably go towards farruls fur chest and try to reach 6.2k life (to prevent 99% of oneshots), and will need to raise my dps alot.... watchers eye ele belt and ring, better helmet... 30 ex investment :D... hope I dont lose the interest

I have 110 or so unreserved mana so i can spin for few secounds but with my dmg i just go thorugh the packs within a secound and whatever my cyclone wont kill molten burst will while giving me mana as it hits. Atm i have 5,2k life and i have to say its not a lot but as some say just dont get hit and you will be fine. I went for way more dmg just because i wanted to do metabosses and stuff + my clear speed is more than enough for me already. (im not even using silver flask) The thing is that im quite lazy with my gear but when i get watcher eye with life on hit i will need to change my gluttony for stygian for even more dmg and probably more life in the end (or similar but with more dmg afterall gluttony is like 115life). Also at one point i may take a defensive annointment or even change half of my tree (getting rid of the top right layer).

"
thekaos1k23 wrote:
sas115 did you get 2 points from bandits? cause i don't see where i'm missing points in tree to take Lava Lash.

Yes i took 2 points from bandits.
Yeah, so much possibilities here :D

clear speed vs boss killing
dmg vs survival
etc...

Will be interesting to see how far can this build go.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg
"
Broxxxigar wrote:

dmg vs survival
etc...

Theres really a lot of options for this build, i will just post some :

- Movement speed and fast clearing t14 maps for fragments
(exactly the same tree as talamoe made)

- Dmg type of this build similar to mine that sacrifices life for dmg
(atm i have secound highest overall dps for molten burst + cyclone raider characters based on poe ninja builds data)

- Dmg type of build that sacrifices speed for life and dmg
(i may swtich to this one at one point : check player Special_Approach)

Atm i have ~53% exp at lvl 93 so today/tomorow i will get to 94 and i may do some further changes, as for now im doing delve at depth 194 lvl 83 area.

Anyway i want to stay in top 15k :D
Since Molten burst gives most of the damage in the build, wouldn't replacing some support that gives damage only to cyclone (e.g. elemental damage with attacks) with Faster attacks support increase overall damage quite a bit?

It should cause Molten burst to trigger more often (without reducing it's damage at all, only the cyclone damage), and also help a bit with life on hit since we attack more often.

With my current setup, replacing in the cyclone links ele dmg with attacks and pulverise with faster attacks and increased aoe support, I lose 150k cyclone dps (but gain bigger aoe) and gain 400k molten burst dps.
If I don't mind smaller aoe, keeping ele dmg with attacks instead of increased aoe loses only 50k cyclone dps but gains the same 400k molten burst dps.

Am I missing something?
I would not recommend this guide. I tried it, could not get it to do very much damage. I invested a lot into this build. I felt like it was very expensive to get going and you are very squishy, expect to die alot. Your damage is very sub-par vs bosses & Metamorphs.
Hi, I have a question about the Watcher's eye jewel.

I'm running the build like this:

Spoiler

And I will soon get the Watcher's eye Jewel my question is about the gems links.

I know I have to swap Herald of ash/Blood and sand for leap slam/vitality like this :

But should I keep Precision and Vaal Haste ? Can i keep my actual gloves and boots link or swap for this :

NB : I am doing maps and delving a lot in standard
Last edited by FezuPapa on Dec 25, 2019, 12:15:17 PM
well..... the first u need to 6 socketed your weapon....
"
hueto wrote:
well..... the first u need to 6 socketed your weapon....

Of course, I will change my weapon asap but this ain't the question since I'm running mmaps with the cheap version of this build.
"
sas115 wrote:
"
Broxxxigar wrote:

dmg vs survival
etc...

Theres really a lot of options for this build, i will just post some :

- Movement speed and fast clearing t14 maps for fragments
(exactly the same tree as talamoe made)

- Dmg type of this build similar to mine that sacrifices life for dmg
(atm i have secound highest overall dps for molten burst + cyclone raider characters based on poe ninja builds data)

- Dmg type of build that sacrifices speed for life and dmg
(i may swtich to this one at one point : check player Special_Approach)

Atm i have ~53% exp at lvl 93 so today/tomorow i will get to 94 and i may do some further changes, as for now im doing delve at depth 194 lvl 83 area.

Anyway i want to stay in top 15k :D

Trying to change tree and etc like you made (Speical_Approach character). Currently no currency, so kinda hard. Does Taming's give us a lot of damage? After i switched to loreweave i did lose a lot of dmg, probably jewels and rings is a problem?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info