[3.10] Ngamahu's Flame/300% Movement Speed/8-13 Frenzy Charges/7k HP/6.75 Mil Shaper DPS/40k Evasion

"
Draw99Gray wrote:
Thanks for the build, i went for a more DPS-oriented approach, still got 5.6k life

Threw 5 fusings to joke around and it 6l'd
rip

also got a Lethal Pride and changed the tree around it a bit, all in all it's a great build to low delve (200-300)
got Inc Area gem to widen the area so more balls spawn, against bosses i grab a EDWAS gem (why don't you use it instead of a dmg on full life gem, since the latter is quite unreliable unless you leech/regen/gain on hit tons of life, which you can't do without the vitality watcher jewel and double mods are quite expensive?)

Hello, you are right, I probably went for Dmg on full life over EDWAS, as I couldn't get the right colors for my weapon
. In the gem section tho, it properly displays 2 Blue 2 Green 2 Red.

Btw. my current setup:

Also I can asure you it can go much deeper than 400, I will post a video of some deep delving, as soon as I get enough Sulphite to get there. Currently stuck at 400 due to lack of resources :/

Last edited by Talamoe on Nov 30, 2019, 4:13:36 AM
Here's the pastebin for my version
https://pastebin.com/EyHMN5UL
also replaced Inc Area of Effect for Rage, since it gives flat phys which we convert fully to fire dmg and at 50 rage, we gain 50% inc attack damage, 25% attack speed and 10% inc movement speed which allows us to hit faster, spawning more balls.
also got a double mod anger/vitality jewel for cheap so switched from Anger/HoA/BaS to Anger/Vitality/BaS, reserving my whole mana bar since i don't use mana thanks to my chest

Edit: also the heal with life gained on hit from vitality and my ring:

is insane (45 life per hit) i can survive 100 darkness stacks easily without my life flinching
The problem wiht deep delves are oneshots, that's why the only good builds for deep delves are scourge arrow glass cannons with absolutely no defenses or life whatsoever, but i believe that you can delve to 400-500 with this build
Last edited by KekuLiao on Nov 30, 2019, 2:21:48 PM
"
Draw99Gray wrote:
Here's the pastebin for my version
https://pastebin.com/EyHMN5UL
also replaced Inc Area of Effect for Rage, since it gives flat phys which we convert fully to fire dmg and at 50 rage, we gain 50% inc attack damage, 25% attack speed and 10% inc movement speed which allows us to hit faster, spawning more balls.
also got a double mod anger/vitality jewel for cheap so switched from Anger/HoA/BaS to Anger/Vitality/BaS, reserving my whole mana bar since i don't use mana thanks to my chest

Edit: also the heal with life gained on hit from vitality and my ring:

is insane (45 life per hit) i can survive 100 darkness stacks easily without my life flinching
The problem wiht deep delves are oneshots, that's why the only good builds for deep delves are scourge arrow glass cannons with absolutely no defenses or life whatsoever, but i believe that you can delve to 400-500 with this build

I think 1300 Darkness stacks or even 1500 should be achievable, here is my recording (first and the only attempt) from few months ago, where I've managed to reach 1072 and finally dying to unlucky shock effect.

Last edited by Talamoe on Dec 2, 2019, 7:01:34 AM
Hey so what about 3.9 ?
Ngamahu's Flame's got buffed so i guess it will be viable, i really hope so at least.

What do you think ?
Does this build handle Uber Labs pretty decently also? Interested in league start for this.
"
Jakkt wrote:
Does this build handle Uber Labs pretty decently also? Interested in league start for this.

Yes, uber lab is a piece of cake. Also as you will find a lot of physical damage in Uber Labing (traps, spikes etc.) you can add one talent: Iron Reflexes, which will convert your Evasion Rating to Armour and make you more resistant to all physical damage.
"
Zoroyolo wrote:
Hey so what about 3.9 ?
Ngamahu's Flame's got buffed so i guess it will be viable, i really hope so at least.

What do you think ?

This build will always be league start viable, I played it in 3.8 as a league start and I reached lvl 91 in week one, with full gear (including 6 Link queen of the forest, Xoph Blood and Dying Sun flask).

You are correct 15% More damage for Molten burst is a huge buff, my only concern is nerf to Point Blank (reduction of Project damage from 50% to 30%). We will see how does it look like in 3.9, but all and all I think our damage should stay at the same level.
I'm wondering if i should still go with this (used in 3.8 but blights encounters were a joke) or a "normal" cyclone slayer.
Any suggestion?
Hello, thanks for the build.

Why are we taking 2 Frenzy charge notes that early (ACT 2)? Do we have any ways to even generate them?
"
Hello, thanks for the build.

Why are we taking 2 Frenzy charge notes that early (ACT 2)? Do we have any ways to even generate them?

In act 3 you will get an Ascendancy which will generate Frenzy charges for you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info