[3.10] Ngamahu's Flame/300% Movement Speed/8-13 Frenzy Charges/7k HP/6.75 Mil Shaper DPS/40k Evasion

"
xaiyx wrote:
How do we convert our dmg to fire? Xophs blood only convert 50% and with it we loose all non fire dmg cause of avatar of fire.

Well you also have the 50% physical to fire convert from the weapon and else you don't really count on other damage types than physical and fire I guess.

What I'm wondering tho is how 50% physical > fire from the weapon and another 50% physical > fire from avatar of fire is calculated? Is this then a 100% convert or is it 50% from physical and then 50% from the remaining physical damage, which would then be 25% only, so we actually would lose 25% of the physical -and 50% of all non-physical, non-fire damage?
Last edited by FlizzyDuck on Sep 20, 2019, 8:25:50 AM
"
FlizzyDuck wrote:
"
xaiyx wrote:
How do we convert our dmg to fire? Xophs blood only convert 50% and with it we loose all non fire dmg cause of avatar of fire.

Well you also have the 50% physical to fire convert from the weapon and else you don't really count on other damage types than physical and fire I guess.

What I'm wondering tho is how 50% physical > fire from the weapon and another 50% physical > fire from avatar of fire is calculated? Is this then a 100% convert or is it 50% from physical and then 50% from the remaining physical damage, which would then be 25% only, so we actually would lose 25% of the physical -and 50% of all non-physical, non-fire damage?

We get 50% from Avatar of Fire and 50% from the Weapon. There are no diminishing returns, meaning that the sum of both is 100%, not 75%.

"Elemental Conversion"
For this type of modifier, the original damage is replaced with the converted damage. The amount of any given damage type that can be converted in this way cannot exceed 100%. If the combined value of all converted to modifiers for a given damage type is greater than 100%, the values are scaled so that the total is 100%.[2] Conversion from skill gems (both active and support skill gems) take priority over conversion from other sources (such as equipment), and is not scaled. The game does not distinguish between damage converted by passives and by gear; this may be of some importance when dealing with Avatar of Fire.[3]

Damage conversion only flows in one direction between types, possibly skipping types, but never going in reverse:[4]

Physical → Lightning → Cold → Fire → Chaos
The reason is that conversion is an iterative process from one damage type to the next, so if it goes backwards there'll be an infinite loop.[5] Converted damage can be converted further itself.
Last edited by Talamoe on Sep 20, 2019, 10:09:31 AM
oh lol the weapon give 50% convert ... didnt see it... im dumb , sorry.

what support gems should we use on a 6link QoTF with these sockets 2g - 2r - 2b.
"
xaiyx wrote:
oh lol the weapon give 50% convert ... didnt see it... im dumb , sorry.

what support gems should we use on a 6link QoTF with these sockets 2g - 2r - 2b.

This question has been asked by many people, so I decided to add this to the gem section now.

Basically Ice Bite or Culling Strike (if you don't use Gluttony belt)
Small update for you guys

Due to the fact that:

1) I ripped my 28% Quality, 6 Link, (3r-2b-1g) Queen of The Forest:

2) I start my business trip on Monday, and I will have no access to Path of Exile for at least 2 weeks (just forum / internet browser)

3) Performance of blight league mechanics is so terrible that GGG should be ashamed that they release such product and have one of the most expensive Microtransactions on the market

I decided to not play Blight League anymore. I will move to Standard and focus on continuous testing and optimization of this build with almost unlimited currency.

Anyway I wish you all good luck in the league, and I hope that GGG will fix this mess :)

I will be checking this guide and my youtube comments sections on a daily basis, so don't hesitate to ask me any questions.
Last edited by Talamoe on Sep 20, 2019, 2:41:57 PM
Due to many questions about how to sustain Mana in Blight 3.8, I have added this information into F.A.Q section of the build (2nd post on 1st page of the guide)
At this point I wanna at least thank you this build idea. Didn't plan to play this league at all, but your build brought back the fun to me. Have a nice trip and sorry to hear about your qotf rip =(
This is a league start viable?.. i want to play rn a character but idk also can do all content right? because i dont want to change characters hehe
"
This is a league start viable?.. i want to play rn a character but idk also can do all content right? because i dont want to change characters hehe

Yes, I started this league with it. Farmed about 10-15 worth of gear in the first 7 days of the league.

You have all the tips regarding leveling in the main post.
"
FlizzyDuck wrote:
At this point I wanna at least thank you this build idea. Didn't plan to play this league at all, but your build brought back the fun to me. Have a nice trip and sorry to hear about your qotf rip =(

No problem :)

Yeah and shit happens, I am not lucky with corrupting items.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info