[3.8] Memoria's Scourge Arrow/RoA Cold crit Slayer [Deathless Uber Elder & EZ 5-way emblem]

"
"
RealTheLindeN wrote:
Why you didn't take channelling nodes?

Trade off for crit, conversion, ele dmg and life nodes. You can take those and remove some other points if you'd like.

good thinking, it's already a glass cannon so more life and extra damage sounds good.

also: do you plan to buy new jewels?
"
RealTheLindeN wrote:
"
"
RealTheLindeN wrote:
Why you didn't take channelling nodes?

Trade off for crit, conversion, ele dmg and life nodes. You can take those and remove some other points if you'd like.

good thinking, it's already a glass cannon so more life and extra damage sounds good.

also: do you plan to buy new jewels?

Upgrade would be better jewels and add cold damge Watcher's eye, but I'm working on a new build atm and not playing this one.
With the scourge arrow fix it did feel a bit sluggish. However after 6-linking my farrul's fur the 6th link gave me a huge boost in damage. I mostly 1 click packs now. I'll keep investing in attack speed in the channeling nodes.

I might drop infused channeling for hypothermia cause the int requirement is quite high. I don't know if I'll be able to chill shaper but it would be easier to upgrade my amulet. Overal I'm OK with the damage but there's still room for upgrades.

Since I'm not using a 2nd attack skill I got links to spare. Thought about adding a Solstice Vigil for the free temporal chains which would boost the survivability while mapping. I could even get an extra aura if I would use an enlighten lvl 4 + hatred mana reservation but that's probably pushing it.

Link to my character: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Jonikonas/HuppelSlayer
Any ideas on what i could possibly upgrade? expect from Double corruptions, are they even worth?

"
alevil1234 wrote:
Any ideas on what i could possibly upgrade? expect from Double corruptions, are they even worth?

Amulet could be better if you had higher ele dmg and/or phys/cold to attacks.
Rings could be changed to phys/cold dmg and crit.

Other than that it looks pretty solid. You could add Taste of Hate and Atziri's promise and remove Basalt + Life flask if you can do without.
"
"
alevil1234 wrote:

Amulet could be better if you had higher ele dmg and/or phys/cold to attacks.
Rings could be changed to phys/cold dmg and crit.

Other than that it looks pretty solid. You could add Taste of Hate and Atziri's promise and remove Basalt + Life flask if you can do without.

Thanks, gonna keep an eye on the Amulet and ring stuff. Thought about adding Taste of hate but it would fuck up my tripple resistance but i think it would still be worth right? Gonna try it out later with ToH annd Atziris Promise.
I don't like infused channelling much since its takes 1s to gain the buff.

I'm currently at level 70 right now and i think i'll make gems level 20 at around level 90.

Although I have checked your gameplay videos but its seem that you didn't use it that much. You spend most time dodging damage like i do.

So, what can i swap infused channeling for single target?

ps. I'm using : SA-Hypo-Mirage-Elemental damage-Added cold-Infused channelling right now.
Infused channeling is for the 39% more damage multiplier.
I just wanna say thank you, the damage with this build is insane, killed uber elder for the first time, died 2 times cuz i'm a noob.
"
ahnemui wrote:
I just wanna say thank you, the damage with this build is insane, killed uber elder for the first time, died 2 times cuz i'm a noob.

Thank you and congrats on taking out Uber Elder!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info