|3.8][Budget] BeyBlade Tank - 1 million + Facebreaker Cyclone DPS

"
Vickery wrote:
I am around 4k life too, and die to Legion a bit too regularly.

my Character is Vickblock and should be public. However be aware I have just this hour broken my lovely shield by attempting to double corrupt it, so I'm going to have to farm some more alts to try and roll a new one. Otherwise you can see the gear I am using.

Yeah that's the downside of Abyssus, you take more damage and it can be dangerous. Try the version 2 or 3 of the build, you'll see a huge difference in tankyness ^^
Thank you so much for this build.
It's the first time I'm actually progressing through end-game. I did Shaper and Elder in Tabula for crying out loud. And now I've got my Bron's Lithe and looking at Uber Elder without too much fear :)
"
Inutsu wrote:
Thank you so much for this build.
It's the first time I'm actually progressing through end-game. I did Shaper and Elder in Tabula for crying out loud. And now I've got my Bron's Lithe and looking at Uber Elder without too much fear :)

GG ! Glad it helped you ^^
Whats the best way to craft the shield?

Edit: I was also what other's thoughts were on using other chest options like Loreweave or Carcass Jack.
Last edited by Bigschwang on Jul 6, 2019, 5:46:43 AM
Currently using loreweave as I haven't 6 linked my bronn yet. It's nice not having to worry about -max resists and having the extra max but lots of other stuff wasted on it. I'm down to about 300 depth in delve and still heading down. Died to uber elder the first time, deathless the 2nd. I wish I could get an armor shield with extra block but they don't seem to exist. That's the main thing i'm missing. Would also like a vuln on hit facebreaker so I can get riposte doing more damage rather than using a curse on hit setup. I went a slightly different way in the tree for some more block. I'm sitting at 71 so one hit from anything puts me at max block. Picked up a lion's roar for more damage against bosses that don't move or if I want to re position a high health rare. Found a timeless jewel with channeling and area damage and it doesn't change any nodes. So an extra 60% damage for both. I think the only thing i've died to on this character so far is the one time to uber elder and a ghost that blew up mobs as you killed them. It's nice having other glass cannon characters to push elder to mid and then using good ole reliable here to easily kill him. Thanks again for the build man. And give me your shield lol.
"
Vickery wrote:
I am around 4k life too, and die to Legion a bit too regularly.

my Character is Vickblock and should be public. However be aware I have just this hour broken my lovely shield by attempting to double corrupt it, so I'm going to have to farm some more alts to try and roll a new one. Otherwise you can see the gear I am using.

I'm not sure you could be less tanky using abyssus with tabula lol. You really need some kind of high armor chest to offset the extra phys damage from abyssus. With my current setup, even on t16 maps, I activate all the legion rares and then use vaal cyclone to bring them all to me at once and am still fine. As opposed to mana, one of you jewels on the tree needs to have mana leech on it. That's pretty much all you need.
Last edited by Constermock on Jul 6, 2019, 9:26:57 AM
If you're using a 5 link what is the gem set up for the armor if I may ask?
"
Bigschwang wrote:
Whats the best way to craft the shield?

Edit: I was also what other's thoughts were on using other chest options like Loreweave or Carcass Jack.

I slammed alterations until I get charge generation + a good prefix, then regaled it. I got lucky to have 4% max life on block, but I think it's the best way to have a shield like this ^^

About the body armour, you can put any chest you like, carcass jack could be a good option since you could remove the martial artistry jewel to put one with dps and life
"
Chaplin1108 wrote:
If you're using a 5 link what is the gem set up for the armor if I may ask?

Melee physical damage will be your 6th link, so you should have : Cyclone + Infused channeling + Brutality + Pulverise + Fortify
Fun build, love how tanky it is, been playing maim chest version managed to craft this for myself

almost as good as the cyclone enchant but way cheaper and great life and phys damage so im happy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info