Blood and Sand

Post your feedback for this skill here!

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Please email support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance!

Last bumped on Aug 4, 2022, 6:48:58 PM
I would love to try out this skill, but I don't have the slots in my task bar to spare, just like how I don't use focus...
I'm really liking this for my cyclone trickster. I'm basically using it as boss fight mode and map clearing mode.
I am playing a Gladiator with dominating blow. I am planning to use the arena challenger ascendancy keystone. I started to use Blood and Sand so that I can have it leveled when I am ready to use arena challenger, however, it does not seem to work with dominating blow. When I turn on the blood and sand aura nothing about the stats of dominating blow change. Is this intended? Please confirm whether blood and sand is or is not compatible with dominating blow.
Is it intentional that the XP required to get this gem to max level is 50% higher than most other gems?

Also will the GCP recipe work with this one to get 20% quality (since it doesn't get to level 20)?

Finally the quality bonus is poor, 2% faster cooldown recovery is nothing
"
L00 wrote:
I'm really liking this for my cyclone trickster. I'm basically using it as boss fight mode and map clearing mode.

Indeed. Love the ability to switch stances on the fly. Combined with Flesh and Stone this lets my facebreaker champ have a defensive/AoE mode and a offensive boss killer mode w/o having to swap gems!

Really well implemented with the stance switching.
Quality on Blood and Sand seems worthless to me (as someone who doesn't switch between the stances). Even if I did switch (Sand for mobs, blood for bosses), I could wait however long necessary to move to the new stance. Seems like a garbage stat to attach to quality.
Make Blood and Sand work with more neccessary support gems for Single Target strike Skills like change behaviour of Ancestral Call to hit single target multiple times in blood stance.
I may be a bit late here, but it would be nice if Blood and Sand had the AoE gem tag like Flesh and Stone does. I only noticed it because I found a "+1 to Level of Socketed AoE Gems" helmet, and it doesn't affect Blood and Sand because it doesn't seem to have that tag.
Dear GGG, hope you're well. Would it be possible to tag Blood and Sand as an 'Aura' as for all intents and purposes it functions as one? Thanks so much in advance for your reply and assistance! Stay well!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info