[3.7] Hybrid's Berserker *Insert Melee Skill Here* Insane ClearSpeed & DPS (Reave\Lacerate)

rly enjoying the build and the fact you're making sure lots of melee sklls can be used with this build succesfully. as new player i needed some kinda affirmation thats possible^^ if you would have added some skilltree for level 80 at least 10/10 for your guide^^ pretty hard to figure out which keystones to get first as new player especially when u have to take long ways cross the skill tree. like you said most stuff is obvious when you're not retarded but for you as experienced player its taking no time to add the keytones in the skilltree :P one thing i dont understand is where comes all the life leach from
This build is pretty fun! About to invest in a 6L armor. With Acrobatics, do you recommend an armor with more evasion, or is armor still a good choice? What do you think of the Atziri's Splendour armor? Thanks!
"
SlinkyBMX wrote:
This build is pretty fun! About to invest in a 6L armor. With Acrobatics, do you recommend an armor with more evasion, or is armor still a good choice? What do you think of the Atziri's Splendour armor? Thanks!

the BiS is an elder rare chest.
astral plate is the most popular choice since it has an all ele res implicit.
then you want life and another mod life maim, base crit or -mana cost.

if you cant afford this, anything with high life is ok.
can i swap Leap Slam?
why no impale?
https://pastebin.com/upf1zqKS my impale idea
you lose a bit of life but
also i dont really agree with acrobatics, we get a decent amount of armour, and almost no evaison
Last edited by areflour on Jul 24, 2019, 9:33:12 AM
i didn't get why we invest so many points just for acrobatics.
but i roll with it now as almost all of my items are evasion based now.

wish i went for an armor/evasion mix without acrobatics to safe some points.

Also, might test impale!
"
EUDiaBoLuS wrote:
i didn't get why we invest so many points just for acrobatics.
but i roll with it now as almost all of my items are evasion based now.

wish i went for an armor/evasion mix without acrobatics to safe some points.

Also, might test impale!

by "so many" you mean 1?
you need to get the sword nodes on the right side of the tree.
then you get the life nodes in the shadow area, so you only "invest" 1 point.
Hello, I just finished the leveling so I'm a fresh lvl 70 with this build and I wanted to ask if this build could be played with claws instead of swords? I leveled with the Thief's Torment ring and I really like claw's life on hit with this insane attack speed, have you tried it? Thanks!
Hi, i have some mechanic question
If we use bers ascend, how "rage" support gem goes work?
Does it gonna multiply?
(I mean flat dmg on gem)
So i'm quite geared now, i can do all maps, but it's not really a facetank hero.

and unfortionately, due to my absolute shit internet and me not possessing an ssd, that leads to tons of deaths, as this character needs to MOVE to survive.

despite 7k HP ur dodge is kind of average, and u have close to no armor. just 76/75/75/75 res is also kind of meh.

DPS is good though, can't deny that, but it's an expensive build with quite some flaws. I've had stronger characters in the past with 1/4th of the currency investment.

Passives + Jewels
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.7.4/AAAABAECAQHcBS0GIAaiDY0OPBHVFCAUcRfcGJEbqiP2JP0oKi5TMHwx-zIJNZI26DfUOlI64T38QzFGaUd-Sn1M_02STeNOKlBHUUdXl1hjWK9br18_X9BgQWMXY3BlTWhlbEZvO3Jsc750oHTtdqx343gNeWh_44IHhNmGYId2iO2LT4zPjX2Nv49gkn2TD5cIl3mYV5hvo4qkeKZXp22pbrXyvJ-9Nr6nvwjAGsEEwQfB1cbYz37Tb9Qj1FLXfti92Xzawdwj3vjg2OHv5FHlz-dU6hjtP-4O7nrvDvDE8kXz3fZI9zL4X_i5-Ov6GPzF_gr-j__e?accountName=EUDiaBoLuS&realm=pc&characterName=KalWarkoV

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info