[3.7] Hybrid's Berserker *Insert Melee Skill Here* Insane ClearSpeed & DPS (Reave\Lacerate)

Thanks for another wonderful build! I am thinking to change my molten strike jugg to this build. I have several questions though. Is degeneration going to be a problem when the stone golem dies? And is this build suitable for clearing elder maps and delve? Thanks!
Quick update, level 61 right now and man the build has now picked up. Still using Lacerate and the attack speed isn't really slow imo, it's very satisfying for me! Finally upgraded swords as well, was using the Princess until now lmao. Gear isn't even optimized yet, still using a Tabula and rares that I find along the way, just breezing through the acts now.
IGN: uez
Last edited by uez on Jun 13, 2019, 1:58:04 AM
"
elvorfindra wrote:
Thanks for another wonderful build! I am thinking to change my molten strike jugg to this build. I have several questions though. Is degeneration going to be a problem when the stone golem dies? And is this build suitable for clearing elder maps and delve? Thanks!

I don't even think about it tbh, it's not noticeable at all.
IGN: uez
"
jglenn1 wrote:
Could a high end 2 hander work? I was going to get a starforge, and wondered how that would stand up against 2 1 handers

yes.
you will need to change just a few nodes that are dual wield specific to a 2H nodes.

for starforge you also want to change hatred for pride because of the no ele dmg mod on the sword.

note that starforge is much slower than dual wielding and also have low base crit chance.

i would try to get a rare one instead with high crit, attack speed and pDPS.

"
elvorfindra wrote:

no.
but no regen and 60% less recovery maps could be sketchy sometimes.

i dont think the build can go into the deep delves, it doesnt have the mitigation for this.
Hi, where is the leech life??
"
PedroFox wrote:

Life/Mana found here:

Quick question overall about the build; I'm currently 90 with about 6k life w/ max res but I'm still facing issues with getting one shotted by some mobs. What are some ways to improve the defenses to prevent getting melted randomly running red tier maps?
"
MezzoEmbo wrote:
"
PedroFox wrote:

Life/Mana found here:
Spoiler

Quick question overall about the build; I'm currently 90 with about 6k life w/ max res but I'm still facing issues with getting one shotted by some mobs. What are some ways to improve the defenses to prevent getting melted randomly running red tier maps?

as far as i know, alot of monsters are broken now damage wise.
because of the overhaul to the game mechanics, which affect monsters too.

except getting life, acrobatics and flasks, there is nothing much to do really.
#RESERVED#
Last edited by PedroFox on Jun 13, 2019, 5:08:20 PM
Updated the POB.
added a version with more life but less dps, should be enough tho :)
It's good to see people start playing lacerate again. I'm playing my own version of the build, mainly voidforge version. It gets really nutty when you start to have blitz and rage at max output.

I mainly play standard atm with sorta the best gear available pushing ranges at shaper* 15 mill+ dps on lacerate and 7 mill dps on warchief totems x 3 (with multitotem gems) with legacy abyssus. However, i use devoto's devotion most of the time for the extra movement and attack speed. It doesn't hurt to try sinctiva axe as a weapon swap to get rampage going !

PoB if anyone is interested (not much different from OP's tree)

https://pastebin.com/ukqETfwC

My gear

Spoiler
Last edited by Molochmane on Jun 13, 2019, 6:31:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info