[3.7] Cowwz's Double Strike Slayer - All Content / League Viable - 8m+ Shaper DPS

"
microtia01 wrote:
Have you tried without the instant leech gear? There would be no substantial difference of survivability?

or do you know about getting instant leech in this league?

and how about using buffed molten shell instead of immortal call?

I'm experimenting with using Molten shell at the moment so I'll update the guide if I feel it is superior. Instant leech is not necessary. One could also argue that instant leech is worse for slayer because you can't take advantage of the brutal fervour ascendancy node. If you want instant leech in league you can always use life on hit effects on rings/claws.
Hi, is there a budget weapon i can use like ichimonji or should i prioritize getting good foil's first. I'm planning to reroll into this build but would like to know your opinion on what to prioritize first. Thanks!
"
tompppcjx wrote:
Hi, is there a budget weapon i can use like ichimonji or should i prioritize getting good foil's first. I'm planning to reroll into this build but would like to know your opinion on what to prioritize first. Thanks!

Ichimonji, Paradoxica, and Ahn's Might are all good options to get the build going.
`bump
Hey! Starting this build now, i wanted to check if there were some changes cause you said you were not sure about Bloodlust and that bleeding mechanic on 21st June, but you're using dual strike now with different gems. Where do I check updates on the build recently?
Spin to win
"
Daisukeew wrote:
Hey! Starting this build now, i wanted to check if there were some changes cause you said you were not sure about Bloodlust and that bleeding mechanic on 21st June, but you're using dual strike now with different gems. Where do I check updates on the build recently?

The build guide update is up-to-date still as of 6/29/19. I'm just testing a dual strike variant of the build which I will update the build guide with in the coming weeks if I think its worth doing.
Hi there,

I must admit I am intrigued about this build with Impale. Would it be possible to post tooltip with ~300pdps weaps?

I am ready to make a switch from my Dual Striker to DS, only have 5L right now with a few gems lvl 18-19 without impale, only hitting 45k tooltip (havent re-spec tree yet)
IGNs:
[STANDARD]
@Icemyst
@Hailfire
@Sylixa

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info