3.7.0e Patch Notes (Restartless)

Still crashing when I want to do shaper influenced map for Zana quest... no progress
Still had crashes until I stopped using Reckoning. Since then, all good. So there's a bug with Reckoning. Vengeance works fine, so it's not a problem with the trigger effect. Maybe something to do with the damage calc for shields?
Game keeps crashing, every time Shaper shows up during Zana quest line the game crashes to desktop. Please fix!

Playing cyclone build w/2h, Sand Stance, Herald of Ash, Herald of purity.
Last edited by Eladmir on Jun 10, 2019, 10:57:44 AM
Crashing MASSIVELY

Cycloner ... 5 crashes per hour ...

so made new char, maybe its skill related ...

ED/Cont trickster ... now level 25 ... close to 20 CRASHES IN 2.5 HOURS !!!

This is sick, the game is FUCKED UP currently.

And its not skill related, there is some stupid general problem with this buggy piece of code ...
I crash on almost every Legion encounter. Just now I crashed twice during the same encounter.
Also had a crash while opening strongboxes in the Temple of Atzoatl.

Just freezes and crashes to desktop. no error message or anything. I don't play cyclone so it's not tied to the problem a lot of other players are having.
Crashed to desktop twice, once during lab, once upon opening a door in Temple of Atzoatl.

Version: PC Steam x64
Intel Core i7 960 2.32 GHz, 9gb DDR3, HDD install, lockstep mode, medium gfx

In both instances, I'd been inside the lab/temple for at least 10 minutes before the crashes, and not experienced any unusual loading lag or stuttering. It was smooth sailing, smooth sailing, then crash to desktop.

The lab crash happened in League, the atzoatl crash in Standard, if that helps. Neither character is using cyclone, or double strike with ancestral call.

"
Still had crashes until I stopped using Reckoning. Since then, all good. So there's a bug with Reckoning. Vengeance works fine, so it's not a problem with the trigger effect. Maybe something to do with the damage calc for shields?

Hmm, the Standard character is ms gladiator with reckoning implicit shield, maybe that is the reason for the second crash, because upon opening the door he was fighting some snakes (and presumably blocking and reckoning).
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Last edited by crunkatog on Jun 10, 2019, 2:37:44 PM
down detector not working, to summarize, when can i expect the game to be back up and running again. ive been waiting about 2 hours. only place i knew to put this in technical support so.. any help would be appreciated ty
im on the auto region join ive also tried the mains in aus and london, im on ps4
I'd like to be able to see glowing eyes MTX through the transparent silk brim of those new Korean God hats. Would that be difficult to add to a future patch?
also crashing a lot and never had this problem before. i'm currently trying vengeance instead of reckoning. no crashes yet
RUTHLESS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info