[3.7][SSF] PewPew82's Bleed stacking Lacerate Gladiator

Made quite a few changes today. Updated the PoB and added a list of what to look for on gear and some possible good uniques.

"
adubs300 wrote:
Isn't Alira a bit of a waste? Crit-multi doesn't help bleed damage???

Alira was good to start for the all res and mana regen as i was having issues with both on ssf. Now that I am gearing at mid tier maps level you could go back and reroll them to the extra 2 points and add into a second set of impale nodes if wanted. I'll add that in thanks
Just an added note. Considering dropping faster attacks from my leap slam or a link out of totem for a beserk(only when you have a 6L with rage) for damage reduc and some more damage. Will test when possible
Hey,
I also tried to make a lacerate bleed build work.
Dont you have problems keeping your frenzy/endurance charges?
I struggle to keep them up and I dont know why.
It feels like the interaction of Outmatched and Outlast with bleeding doesnt work like it should,if my offhand is better I only get endurance charges because bleeding always takes the strongest hit and if enemys die because of others exploding it seems like you dont gain any charges.

As it is now I cant seem to do maps above t12 without mayor struggles.
Do you guys have any suggestions for changes?
(for info just check my profile, char name "DoYouBLeedExile"
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Elanjos/characters)

Thanks
Im currently only up to t10 due to time constraints but melting everything and not having any issues. I have swapped to steelskin over IC and that has helped tank me up . Also running both an evasion and armor flask.
I tend to always be stacked up on charges. not sure how youd be having issues except with bosses.
With crimson you have 8 bleeds so it wont just be the strongest one getting the kills.
Id suggest taking chance to bleed off your 5l. you have over 100% without even using it
Other than that I cant see too much wrong.
Maybe just try some different links. Let me know how you go
"
Im currently only up to t10 due to time constraints but melting everything and not having any issues. I have swapped to steelskin over IC and that has helped tank me up . Also running both an evasion and armor flask.
I tend to always be stacked up on charges. not sure how youd be having issues except with bosses.
With crimson you have 8 bleeds so it wont just be the strongest one getting the kills.
Id suggest taking chance to bleed off your 5l. you have over 100% without even using it

I kinda figured it out. I did a lot of respecing and did some pathfixing to get more jewelsockets which give me some extra health.About the chance to bleed, I'm maxed on that either way I just use it because it gives me some flat phys and 30% more bleed dmg.I did swap to a higher lvl molten shell cwdt setup to get some safety.With these changes I now can grind t13 maps fairly easily (even tho I'm still a bit squishy).

Sadly its still a struggle to maintain my frenzy stacks and there doesnt seem to be a quick fix because my hit dmg is so low.
But this build sure is fun to play :D.
Last edited by Elanjos on Jun 12, 2019, 10:37:45 AM
"
Elanjos wrote:
"

I kinda figured it out. I did a lot of respecing and did some pathfixing to get more jewelsockets which give me some extra health.About the chance to bleed, I'm maxed on that either way I just use it because it gives me some flat phys and 30% more bleed dmg.I did swap to a higher lvl molten shell cwdt setup to get some safety.With these changes I now can grind t13 maps fairly easily (even tho I'm still a bit squishy).

Sadly its still a struggle to maintain my frenzy stacks and there doesnt seem to be a quick fix because my hit dmg is so low.
But this build sure is fun to play :D.

Sounds good, t13 means you are almost there so maybe just some slightly better gear/corrupted gems etc may get you there.
Ive heard that the bleed explosions ascendancy killing mobs does not count as a kill with weapons, so that can stop frenzy generation if you do not actually get kills with the lacerate itself. Kinda sad but at least it gives a reason as to why.
Maybe trying to work a poachers mark into the build would fix that issue. Can look into it.
Hey as long as its fun to play thats all that matters right ;)
Glad I am not the only one having a blast with it!
why did you take the crit wheel in your tree?
"
MrHoneymoon wrote:
why did you take the crit wheel in your tree?

The only crit wheel taken is for the accuracy it comes with. The crit is just a bonus.
Made a few minor changes to tree and skills in pob.
Updated guide and added a video

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info