Path of Exile: Legion Launches Soon

"
Execreth wrote:
"
Cloud-Zanza wrote:
Wait, why do PS4 users have to wait a few more days? Do we still go to standard characters or do we get 3 extra days of Synthesis? I went ahead of myself and setup my new setup for 3.7 ingame. Going to suck if we at least don't get the update today. :x

Buy a pc, dsnt cost 2.000€ for sake then.

Friend, If my financial situation allowed it, I would buy a PC in a heartbeat. But even If I had one capable of playing PoE, I would still choose console. PoE is a type of game I prefer to play on console.
"
Cloud-Zanza wrote:
Wait, why do PS4 users have to wait a few more days? Do we still go to standard characters or do we get 3 extra days of Synthesis? I went ahead of myself and setup my new setup for 3.7 ingame. Going to suck if we at least don't get the update today. :x

why do consoles get games before pc, why do pc get some games before console, why does xbox get some games but ps doesn't. All the same questions dude, it originated on pc, get over it.

(not to mention the console versions are different and require different patching)
IGN : Moogleinabox
Last edited by Moogleinabox on Jun 7, 2019, 10:56:27 AM
"
Cloud-Zanza wrote:
"
Execreth wrote:
"
Cloud-Zanza wrote:

Buy a pc, dsnt cost 2.000€ for sake then.

Friend, If my financial situation allowed it, I would buy a PC in a heartbeat. But even If I had one capable of playing PoE, I would still choose console. PoE is a type of game I prefer to play on console.

Each to their own I guess, I tried poe on console, felt weird. Racing games,fightning games, even some rpg games sure, but something like poe, just does not feel right.

As far as I know, for the short time I played poe on console, console is separate from PC, so you won't miss out,as in you will not have to directly compete with the PC community,when it comes to item trading,or character leveling or something like that.
Last edited by Nosferat on Jun 7, 2019, 10:58:59 AM
Jeez, a fella mentions one thing about Pc getting updated before console and the PC Master-Race nobs crawl out of the woodwork. Fact of the matter is, this is a MULTI-PLATFORM game and the launchtime countdown on the home page says it launches TODAY! But it launching on console gets buried in a forum announcement post. The devs have had plenty of time to prepare this update and should have applied it in a way that everyone gets to experience it at the same time. I'm perfectly aware that it originated on PC for the sake of development. But the release should not reflect which platform it is easiest to release on. I'll wait patiently, as I always seem to have to with multi-platform titles like this. At least you PC folks will be the day 1 bug test gueinea pigs...
"
Cloud-Zanza wrote:
Jeez, a fella mentions one thing about Pc getting updated before console and the PC Master-Race nobs crawl out of the woodwork. Fact of the matter is, this is a MULTI-PLATFORM game and the launchtime countdown on the home page says it launches TODAY! But it launching on console gets buried in a forum announcement post. The devs have had plenty of time to prepare this update and should have applied it in a way that everyone gets to experience it at the same time. I'm perfectly aware that it originated on PC for the sake of development. But the release should not reflect which platform it is easiest to release on. I'll wait patiently, as I always seem to have to with multi-platform titles like this. At least you PC folks will be the day 1 bug test gueinea pigs...

The fact is, it's a PC game first, ported to console. I'd feel it safe to assume over 80% of their playerbase is on PC, and a higher percent of those paying for MTX to show support. Console players should be thankful these amazing devs use the resources to release the new league within just a few days of the PC start. Ungrateful smh
"
"
Cloud-Zanza wrote:

The fact is, it's a PC game first, ported to console. I'd feel it safe to assume over 80% of their playerbase is on PC, and a higher percent of those paying for MTX to show support. Console players should be thankful these amazing devs use the resources to release the new league within just a few days of the PC start. Ungrateful smh

You've no actual numbers to support this I assume. And I'm a supporter just the same, so NO I am not ungrateful. Console should not need to be grateful. We are customers the same as PC. So you can take that master race mindset back and put it where Solaris's power holds no sway. In a seperate note, I don't care about the League, just the 3.7 update. I'm going to be playing in Standard.
HYPE
So you won't be able to queue a character ready to go in legion before legion starts so we get a fair start of league for racing purposes . . . again. This for me completely fucking wrecked the start of delve league. Don't Do This!

It makes a mockery of the first to enter X zones messages and first to reach X level messages and removes all semblance of competition from the league start.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE allow us time to connect and create a character in legion before the league starts rather than leave who gets to go first down to the log-in queue.
Too bad Betrayal encounters still fucking lag You into oblivion.
Any player can design a build that works,
but it takes a casual player to design a build that barely works.
"
Cloud-Zanza wrote:

Chill little one, I mentioned each to their own, and somehow I'm a pc master race nob?
Thanks for the "compliment", now go back to wherever it is you crawled out from.

On a side note, might it have occurred to you,that the devs are actually trying to make good on their promise? Or do you think that they somehow have a personal vendetta against console players to NOT release the game on the same date as the pc release date.
Last edited by Nosferat on Jun 7, 2019, 11:30:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info