Cyclone

My biggest problem with this skill is that it randomly stops.

We either need to have no collision with mobs while cycloning or the skill needs to route us around the mob. If I target a mob with cyclone and keep the skill pressed then I should never stop. Instead at this time you seem to get stuck in the mob until you manually move and then you can cast again.
IGN: The_Lurch
"
The_Lurch wrote:
My biggest problem with this skill is that it randomly stops.

We either need to have no collision with mobs while cycloning or the skill needs to route us around the mob. If I target a mob with cyclone and keep the skill pressed then I should never stop. Instead at this time you seem to get stuck in the mob until you manually move and then you can cast again.

yeah i randomly stop, halting my damage.. and i die.

also, if you use multistrike, it's so unbelievable buggy that GGG should be embarrassed that they released a skill that barely works.
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."
Desync, havent anything else to add tbh ... since the release day. Fail skill until they wont fix it, shame coz its a really fun gem :(
IGN: Queckle
Is it possible to block with shield or staff while I use cyclone?
"
Sammael wrote:
this skill still randomly stop in the middle of a pack leading me to a swift death
even if my cursor is half screen away

Getting stuck inside mobs is the worst! How can two physical (or etheral, it is a fantasy world at least) objects inhabit the same location in space and time? That makes no sense! Even the infamous desync is less of an issue...

Now I assume the reason for this happening is, that if you click the monster the char cyclones to that exact same position and the inside of a monster is some form of impassable object... But why does it stop completely? It is not that a mob was impassable or sth from the outside or when I cyclone right into a pack. It simply stops in the middle of monsters. Often this is just annoying, because I expected my char to be somewhere else when it suddenly gets stuck, but if it happens in the middle of a rare Voidbearer with some multi-projectile friends... holy shit!

As long as I hold down the attackbutton Cyclone should not stop unless I am blocked by sth like a wall. Period!

Please fix this issue, because I am having the most fun ever in this game with Cyclone (but this bug pisses me off!). Thanks in advance.

regards
Hold on to yer shite load o´ bloody barnacles on me arse-cockles, me hearty!

IGN: Trapsdrubel
Last edited by Azdrubel on Jul 5, 2013, 3:15:40 AM
Top 1 Bugged Skill EVER.

Get your shit together and 'fix' it, GGG.
IGN: GyFolks / guicorky / ZevsMightyThunder / UltimateMakeover
Lvl 74 and would like to growing up ...but seems that the game isnt still ready to being played. Died 7 times and wasnt able to finish a simply Arcade map coz of Desync with Cyclone.
Desync and the interrupt of the skill in the middle of mobs is what killing me.
Have another toon at lvl 90 and working with cyclone aswell but lately the desync let this skill unplayable.
Thx for the fun that u gave me, awsome game but seems that i picked up the wrong skill.
IGN: Queckle
I agree, desync is the primary reason why building a character around cyclone is a risky project. Especially as you typically rely heavily on leeching. If you're not hitting targets, and preferably alot of them, you're going to die very quickly. It's a shame, because it's a really cool skill in my opinion.
Playing with Cyclone on onslaught and when i stop spinning because I hit the deadcenter of an enemy is really frustrating and im guessing it will get me killed sooner or later. If Multistrike could be useful for Cyclone that would be a nice bonus also.
Thats the most annoying thing about PoE,its amazing game but You cant build Your char around many skills including whirling blades,cyclone,leap slam with multistrike - i even desync like crazy lately using ground slam with multi.

With desync as it is atm its so much better to play ranged char.
IGN:Vraarz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info