[3.20] Level with VAAL FLICKER STRIKE from LV28 - LEAGUE START

"
Roxxis wrote:
why did u get rid of the onslaught node at the bottom of the tree?
and why take Masterfull form over Bane of Legends?

cuz i got an onslaught flask instead. but u can keep the node if u want.

masterful form is a lot of defense, and end charge sustain shouldnt be too hard with end charge on melee stun.

bane of legends is really good too tho
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Jun 7, 2019, 2:05:59 PM
"
KogaDrake wrote:
this looks promising, would love to do flicker for my starter and general map clear build and make a 2nd boss killer if I cant invest enough to get there with flicker and/or a delve character if my secondary skill doesn't handle it well enough.

interested to see how flicker works with the new league mechanic, i.e. how much does it matter what mobs we unfreeze in terms of league currency loot, given the uncontrolable nature of flicker.

i feel like the frenzy on hit will be enough to sustain in the monolith cuz enemies are bunched up together. i hope
Which option on bandits should I take ?
So I'm only in act 4 but I've been having a rough time with mana. Will this build eventually have a way for me to not be chugging a mana pot? I don't see one, but I might be missing something.

Alternatively, should I spend 3 points to go grab the 0.4% mana leech?
"
0mn0m wrote:
So I'm only in act 4 but I've been having a rough time with mana. Will this build eventually have a way for me to not be chugging a mana pot? I don't see one, but I might be missing something.

yea try poachers mark blasphemy.
Please update from time to time :( Im using clyclone rn coz im harving hard time using flicker for leveling
I cant update the guide for some reason. It thinks i'm still level 15......
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
0mn0m wrote:

yea try poachers mark blasphemy.

Or use thief's torment
I can use my flickerstrike smootthly now after I added multistrike and those mana leech node :)
Can I play this build on hardcore?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info