[3.20] Level with VAAL FLICKER STRIKE from LV28 - LEAGUE START

Wich ascendency u will get? and about bandits? just for start today.
And thx for the build!
I'm also confused, why the insistence on crit? If you aren't using Terminus Est, then crit strike doesn't matter for frenzy sustain.
"
GunaxX wrote:
Wich ascendency u will get? and about bandits? just for start today.
And thx for the build!

for me, alira cuz im going crit later

edit: updated ENDGAME SETUP & MY PERSONAL PROGRESSION
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Jun 7, 2019, 11:37:56 AM
any recommended changes if I want to go 2H sword? Or is dual wielding much superior for whatever reason?

also, is running into Marauder start really not worth it? It is very close and has some good damage/health nodes. 1.8% life regen also might go a long way mitigating Blood Rage.

No Soul of Steel? Everyone seems to be going bonkers about this node. Even though we won't be armor based, 1% all max res and 6% phys reduction sounds good.
Last edited by victorlee on Jun 7, 2019, 10:49:07 AM
Updated my ENDGAME SETUP & MY PERSONAL PROGRESSION section.
"
victorlee wrote:
any recommended changes if I want to go 2H sword? Or is dual wielding much superior for whatever reason?

also, is running into Marauder start really not worth it? It is very close and has some good damage/health nodes. 1.8% life regen also might go a long way mitigating Blood Rage.

No Soul of Steel? Everyone seems to be going bonkers about this node. Even though we won't be armor based, 1% all max res and 6% phys reduction sounds good.

I chose dual-wield just cuz lakishu's blade is a 1 hander, and its a smoother transition.

see the LV38 section for some suggestions about 2hand.
"
Neuro_TX wrote:
I'm also confused, why the insistence on crit? If you aren't using Terminus Est, then crit strike doesn't matter for frenzy sustain.

crit is for DPS
"
Sessor wrote:
Don't you need endless hunger to not get stunned or are you planning on using kaom's roots or some other method?

maybe just pantheon.
why did u get rid of the onslaught node at the bottom of the tree?
and why take Masterfull form over Bane of Legends?
Last edited by Roxxis on Jun 7, 2019, 12:22:03 PM
this looks promising, would love to do flicker for my starter and general map clear build and make a 2nd boss killer if I cant invest enough to get there with flicker and/or a delve character if my secondary skill doesn't handle it well enough.

interested to see how flicker works with the new league mechanic, i.e. how much does it matter what mobs we unfreeze in terms of league currency loot, given the uncontrolable nature of flicker.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info