[3.20] Level with VAAL FLICKER STRIKE from LV28 - LEAGUE START

Which Ascendency did you switch out for Hunger and Fervour?
Last edited by Todesbrot on Dec 15, 2019, 9:48:28 AM
I have the bleed Slayer setup and followed all 6 steps to get it running with red Trail and Golden rule. It works in general like a charm while mapping and I don't die at all.

But I have major problems vs some bossfights or metamorph fights. The second I stop attacking I instantly get bursted from 100% HP to nothing. I cannot figure out why that keeps happening.... As far as I can see the leech duration should outlast the bleed. And even if not, I don't think I should die instantly.

https://pastebin.com/3wV6BcwZ
Last edited by CrackMcCracken on Dec 16, 2019, 5:36:45 AM
I just got to 68, got my boots and jewel on along with Endless Hunger and I am dying to self inflicted bleeds even while I have 1.4% leech going on. I'm definitely not immune to bleeds right now and I'm super confused. If anyone can help me figure something out I'd be grateful.
Last edited by icornish89 on Dec 15, 2019, 8:15:48 PM
Endless Hunger is not enough, you need Brutal Fervour (the one after Hunger) as well, otherwise your leeching ends when you get to full life.
Last edited by Todesbrot on Dec 16, 2019, 1:49:47 AM
I have the same problem with lvl 81. I keep getting instantly killed sometimes when I don't attack. This only happens with bosses though. Metamorph bosses are especially bad. I can't figure out why it happens or how to stop it.

https://pastebin.com/3wV6BcwZ
Last edited by CrackMcCracken on Dec 16, 2019, 5:36:34 AM
Same here. Sometimes kill boss, stand still, all seems fine. Make a step - instant death out of the blue
With The Red Trail you got "50% chance to be inflicted with Bleeding when Hit by an Attack" this is an issue if you are not attacking or after killing an enemy that attacked you after your last hit on him because this bleed will last longer than your leech
"
peignegeni768 wrote:
With The Red Trail you got "50% chance to be inflicted with Bleeding when Hit by an Attack" this is an issue if you are not attacking or after killing an enemy that attacked you after your last hit on him because this bleed will last longer than your leech

Yea, this killer feature kills me more often than I expected. Plus frequent desyncs, plus not that great aoe of melee splash and you got a build that is only great in theory, but not in practice.
Is there a way to protect against that via the build/items etc or is it simply a case of fast fingers on staunching flask/don't stop hitting?

Ive been playing the build up to level 86 now and from what i can tell 50% chance bleed from red trail will do little to no damage to you so you should never be able to die from it.
However when you leap slam and hit something that starts bleeding and it gets reflected you will almost instantly die, this can be fixed by linking bloodlust support to leap slam.
Haemophilia also helps greatly reduce the self inflicted bleed deaths, before i used them i was dying alot.

Other than that you just need to do enough damage to keep the overleech going for the entire bleed duration.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info