[3.7] Hopeshredder Slayer, Barrage + TS/Scourge Arrow. Ridiculous damage and leech.

Thanks for the work OP, I planned on this being my 3rd build of the league as I cant wait to take my ridiculously expensive delve scion scourge hopeshredder setup and translate it into slayer.

You've given me a head start in that aspect!

Cant wait to get home and dive into the PoB, I'll add some thoughts afterwards
Hey guys doing this build. Pretty much everything I touch dies and I rarely die, except for a few situations.

1) Chaos mobs
2) Maraketh Archers (T14+)

You guys having the same troubles and/or what are your ideas on making this build more survivable?

ALSO what Pantheon are you guys using?
Last edited by MattDamonn on Jun 16, 2019, 2:56:12 PM
Hellow, Can you help me?

I´m using this build and now im in t10-11, i dont know why I have much less damage than you when i lv 87 ( I know my jewels are worse than yours)
I can understand that i cant reach 4 m dmg whit my actual gera but i think its much less damage.

This is the pastebin: https://pastebin.com/yW11U2Qt

Hey i think im missing something... im dying cuz of cold dmg taken p/s.
How can i reverse this ? any trick ?
edit and answering myself: just stack cold res and kill stuff.. it sucks but ok.
Last edited by Kross0m on Jun 18, 2019, 7:37:34 PM
Definitely having survivability issues myself, though my gear certainly isn't final.
Damage is pretty bonkers, but ~4.5-5k HP doesn't seem to be enough in this league apparently (especially vs. Maraketh archers as someone else said).
I'm running level 14 Immortal Call (CwDT) and will experiment with Steelskin/Molten Shell but I'm still being 1-2 shot way too often for comfort.

Did an easy deathless red elder, and will share my thoughts on uber elder soon.
Kinda enjoying this build, except one - I'm dying on lab trials because of low ms and phys res, so I afraid that I wont pass the uberlab in case of this. So what should I do to struggle less? My curr. gear:

"
nikkychi wrote:
Kinda enjoying this build, except one - I'm dying on lab trials because of low ms and phys res, so I afraid that I wont pass the uberlab in case of this. So what should I do to struggle less? My curr. gear:

I had the same problem. main thing was traps killing me, I swapped out some flasks with more life flasks and that fixed the issue.
"
Avocadoe wrote:
Definitely having survivability issues myself, though my gear certainly isn't final.
Damage is pretty bonkers, but ~4.5-5k HP doesn't seem to be enough in this league apparently (especially vs. Maraketh archers as someone else said).
I'm running level 14 Immortal Call (CwDT) and will experiment with Steelskin/Molten Shell but I'm still being 1-2 shot way too often for comfort.

Did an easy deathless red elder, and will share my thoughts on uber elder soon.

I had the deathless elder too, didn't have deathless shaper but that was because I didn't dodge his yellow balls. But it can def be done deathless with some practice.

For survivability I got Vaal Grace. It works really well against the Legion.
Great build, done about everything there is in the game and reached my league goal of 10 mil dps on this build with a budget of around 25 ex. Can recommend it to everyone who wants a satisfying build that needs some interaction to play.
Can do : U-Elder deathless; Shaper Deathless; 5 legion encounters while killing ~25 generals
Character name : TheDangYoExperience
Last edited by DriedRain on Jun 21, 2019, 7:35:54 AM
Hello! I dont know if i did something wrong but my dps feels horrible bad, i have expend a lot of exalteds on gear and i think my tanky build have better dps than my Scourge arrow character. Can u check my character and give me a feedback pls? I dont know what i need to change to achive good dps atm. Thanks

POB: https://pastebin.com/Wp3T65Ec

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info