Thanks nerfing BL and sire of shards. GG

are you all new to pvp? fireball/magma/bl/zerphi/kb all got nerf already. you can read the patch notes it was clearly nerf

FireBall (-35% damge)
Ball Lightning Nerf (-25% damage)

if you are still losing to either fb/bl/magma/kb/zerphi then your build is bad maybe try a new build?

also i don't see anyone using it anymore how is it still op?...all i see is SR tank build/alot of melee now in sarn they are just chasing people around and taking over middle

am i missing something here?

so if they are going to nerf it has to be SR tank with max block..

since everything got nerf what is the current most op build at the moment? is it SR tank or lightning trap? what is it any 1 knows?

who is the #1 pvper at the moment?? must be lapiz? he beat BL user easily with cold snap thats what i just read...but then again bl was nerf so that isn't fair to fight a BL pvper
Last edited by keyboardell on Jun 14, 2019, 2:00:02 AM
"
keyboardell wrote:
are you all new to pvp? fireball/magma/bl/zerphi/kb all got nerf already. you can read the patch notes it was clearly nerf

FireBall (-35% damge)
Ball Lightning Nerf (-25% damage)

if you are still losing to either fb/bl/magma/kb/zerphi then your build is bad maybe try a new build?

also i don't see anyone using it anymore how is it still op?...all i see is SR tank build/alot of melee now in sarn they are just chasing people around and taking over middle

am i missing something here?

so if they are going to nerf it has to be SR tank with max block..

since everything got nerf what is the current most op build at the moment? is it SR tank or lightning trap? what is it any 1 knows?

who is the #1 pvper at the moment?? must be lapiz? he beat BL user easily with cold snap thats what i just read...but then again bl was nerf so that isn't fair to fight a BL pvper

yeah we were talking in past tense. you missed that part obviously.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Block is very worse than before. Just Brand alone reduce block chance 50%.

25% penalty for bl isn't enough. Think how tvalue abused with bl
IGN : Bondisk, Champion, Vegadisk
PVP Formula Guide Kor
https://blog.naver.com/aliac/221569081708, https://blog.naver.com/aliac/221569083928
PVP Formula Guide Eng
https://blog.naver.com/aliac/221571697824, https://blog.naver.com/aliac/221571734537
Last edited by aliac123 on Jun 14, 2019, 8:14:57 AM
Sire should have inherent 50% less damage modifier for pvp. the source of the problem is sire
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
I was in sarn the other day there was
a bl user sabo trapper he was getting killed by Sr tank name Pham...so not sure why everyone is still saying bl is op..Sr can just run away and never die vs bl even in one vs one Sr can out tank bl again bl was already Nerf -25% is a huge Nerf maybe make a Sr build and try to fight bl it clearly wins against bl in any situation.
Last edited by keyboardell on Jun 14, 2019, 9:48:24 AM
Sarn Arena is different than 1v1 Arena.
One vs one is dead no one ever queue and the ladder stats is like a couple years old that never get reset. Sarn is more important now because you can actually run away and not get cornered by big aoe skills
"
keyboardell wrote:
One vs one is dead

1 vs 1 is where real pvp happen.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
In my humble opinion,

I would like to share what i think is a fair balance in pvp ( I might be wrong about certain things ), In hopes that pvp can become fun again. Of course other than adding leo back into the game and giving players an incentive to do so.

PvP requires alot of gear investments, sometimes over a thousand exalteds. A constant nerf in builds def make players not wanting to invest into PvP.

Skills

I think what should get looked into are skills that requires no investments in damage. some examples are EA zerphi, BL , and so on.

What i meant by this is, the skill itself does so much damage, it allows you to stack defense without investing, having great damage and great defense at a low cost.

The kinetic blast nerf today, still makes me wonder. Skills like KB although strong. requires alot of investment. Everything into damage, expensive gearing,
and of course extremely low survivability. ( which should be the case high damage low defense ) you cant have both.

And having played this build alot, i'd like to say it requires legacy vinktars to get mana to even spam due to the nature of high mana cost, with lmp. With flasks disabled the build is non functioning of course you can argue with new -9 costs crafts. and on top of that, lmp less damage.

There are players raving about killing players using a tabula and two piscators. from my experience, it isn't happening.

Fireball have 2k life and negative resistances, a nerf? i wonder why.

Oneshot, is what players always complain about, and obviously its an arpg, you get serverly outgeared, your gonna get killed. If that isn't the case, what is the point of having better gear. Looking at cries from reddit before makes me really sad. Alot of players come into arena with their own pve equipped gear and obviously they aren't gonna win. I hope GGG Sees that.

Balance isn't that hard sometimes, i think the current state of pvp skills is ok ( i know many will disagree ). Most importantly , look at skills that requires no investment in damage, allowing maximum defense while still do enough damage to kill everything and anything someone comes up with.

Once again, its just my own heartfelt thoughts and opinions. I might be wrong in certain aspects. and i am just trying to contribute to the current-dead pvp scene.

We can all use a little leo.

Regards,

Relithh

IGN : Relithh , Stronkberry
Last edited by relithh on Jun 15, 2019, 11:18:05 PM
"
relithh wrote:
In my humble opinion,

I would like to share what i think is a fair balance in pvp ( I might be wrong about certain things ), In hopes that pvp can become fun again. Of course other than adding leo back into the game and giving players an incentive to do so.

PvP requires alot of gear investments, sometimes over a thousand exalteds. A constant nerf in builds def make players not wanting to invest into PvP.

Skills

I think what should get looked into are skills that requires no investments in damage. some examples are EA zerphi, BL , and so on.

What i meant by this is, the skill itself does so much damage, it allows you to stack defense without investing, having great damage and great defense at a low cost.

The kinetic blast nerf today, still makes me wonder. Skills like KB although strong. requires alot of investment. Everything into damage, expensive gearing,
and of course extremely low survivability. ( which should be the case high damage low defense ) you cant have both.

And having played this build alot, i'd like to say it requires legacy vinktars to get mana to even spam due to the nature of high mana cost, with lmp. With flasks disabled the build is non functioning of course you can argue with new -9 costs crafts. and on top of that, lmp less damage.

There are players raving about killing players using a tabula and two piscators. from my experience, it isn't happening.

Fireball have 2k life and negative resistances, a nerf? i wonder why.

Oneshot, is what players always complain about, and obviously its an arpg, you get serverly outgeared, your gonna get killed. If that isn't the case, what is the point of having better gear. Looking at cries from reddit before makes me really sad. Alot of players come into arena with their own pve equipped gear and obviously they aren't gonna win. I hope GGG Sees that.

Balance isn't that hard sometimes, i think the current state of pvp skills is ok ( i know many will disagree ). Most importantly , look at skills that requires no investment in damage, allowing maximum defense while still do enough damage to kill everything and anything someone comes up with.

Once again, its just my own heartfelt thoughts and opinions. I might be wrong in certain aspects. and i am just trying to contribute to the current-dead pvp scene.

We can all use a little leo.

Regards,

Relithh

Nice post, our opinion differ but I see zour main point.
I want just to argue that KB and fireball abused being far away to shoot and smoke mine to totally counter anyone coming at them.

Those 2 factors are a big defensive point needing 0 investment too.

So it is true both build had "low life" (if 5k life for KB can be called low) but they snipe people 3 screen away, who need 10k life if you can snipe people 3 screen away ?

Nowadays with change to minimap it is different but at the time it was huge advantage over any build. Pretty much you had KB-fireball and magma who could 1 shot without getting hit.

Leo... well good luck getting them adding back leo. The outcry from reddit would be terrible. I do agree we need something to attract players.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jun 16, 2019, 7:29:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info