Path of Exile: Legion Patch Notes

YESSSS
"
-"Blink" is a skill type and appears on Frostblink, Flame Dash and Dash, and indicates that all of these skills share the same cooldown.
-The following skills are now considered "Travel" skills and have the "Travel" tag: Blink Arrow, Bodyswap, Flame Dash, Leap Slam, Lighting Warp, Phase Run, Shield Charge, Smoke Mine, Vaal Lightning Warp, Whirling Blades.

I don't see Illusory Warp (the movement skill gained from the Star of Wraeclast unique amulet) listed as a "Blink" or "Travel" skill, though I assume it fits into one or both categories. Is this intentional, or was it overlooked? Does it have the updated tags?
"
MLGonthorian wrote:
Nice, so the devs just completely ruined Winter Orb and Trickster. Is your only solution to "balance" is nerfing the actual fun to play powerful builds? How about you make the rest of the skills and builds just as powerful so that people can still have fun but also have choices? Oh but now that's too hard for you to do right? Just nerf that single fun to play build each time as a solution. So that the players have no control over how they really play. They then instead have to resort to catering to whatever updates or changes the devs decided would appeal to a different build. No determinism in how you play whatsoever in terms of a build, you can spend hundreds of chaos and ex worth on trying to have fun in the game, but what's the point, you will never win in a game that devs decide a certain build is flavor of the month and no consistency with people coming back when they get tired of getting stepped on by devs who suck any fun out of the game...

Trickster is fine barely got touched compared to what I was expecting. Worb needed nerfed. Still works just not as brain dead as before. Occultist got kind of wreaked though. Elementalist got the short end of the stick as well.
Cleave gets buffed!

Gonna play slayer + cleave.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
MLGonthorian wrote:
Nice, so the devs just completely ruined Winter Orb and Trickster. Is your only solution to "balance" is nerfing the actual fun to play powerful builds? How about you make the rest of the skills and builds just as powerful so that people can still have fun but also have choices? Oh but now that's too hard for you to do right? Just nerf that single fun to play build each time as a solution. So that the players have no control over how they really play. They then instead have to resort to catering to whatever updates or changes the devs decided would appeal to a different build. No determinism in how you play whatsoever in terms of a build, you can spend hundreds of chaos and ex worth on trying to have fun in the game, but what's the point, you will never win in a game that devs decide a certain build is flavor of the month and no consistency with people coming back when they get tired of getting stepped on by devs who suck any fun out of the game...

Trickster will be fine, I'll strart with ED/Contagion trickster and still will smash the game. It's still very nice and the skill will be OP this league.
nvm
Last edited by MiniST on Jun 5, 2019, 1:54:56 AM
Shield Charge

Now deals damage in a cone, rather than a circle, on impact.
Now bashes when used against targets at very close ranges.
Can now be used with wands.

BEST INFO SINCE RELEASE OF THE SKILL EVER
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
HYPE!
🐢
Shield Charge: Base off hand attack time is 0.53 seconds at gem level 1, down to 0.48 seconds at gem level 20.

Does this mean that only global attack speed or support attack speed directly effects the speed of the skill now instead of base weapon speed And the previous?
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
So ... the power of the Eternity Shroud is actually fine and lives to see another league ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info