Path of Exile: Legion Patch Notes

POGCHAMP
awesome!!!
So you nerfed the "feelsgood" aspect of the soulrend, not the damage.. good job /s
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
Occultist

Wicked Ward has been removed.
Vile Bastion: No longer requires any Ascendancy notables. It now grants 1% energy shield regeneration per second for each enemy you or your minions have killed recently, up to 10% (from a maximum of 30%). No longer grants +150 to maximum energy shield.
Each of the small passives on the Occultist Ascendancy tree now grant 6% increased energy shield (from 8%).

Yikes
Cleave blender confirmed? 80% att speed added?? O.o
BEST GAME EVER
no mention of map drops changes.. well.. okay.

the rest I kinda already had something in my mind about numbers.. other skills caught me off guard that you mostly buffed..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"Added new top-tier modifiers for Added Fire Damage, Added Cold Damage, and Added Lightning Damage. These are available on items with an ilevel of 82 or greater."

Will the highest tier essence added elemental damage mod be increased?

previously the highest essence elemental damage was very slightly higher than top tier.

will the essence mod be modified at all or this new tier is above all else?

--

also , does any of the new melee stuff apply to animate weapon?

i expected to see maybe some flat damage on the skill for levelling with it or something
Whatever army I have, I'll lead against them...
...until I've won or I'm dead.
• Level 38 VS The World • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1929461
• Crafting Service • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2451155
Last edited by colwyn on Jun 5, 2019, 1:39:08 AM
"
Galaxy wrote:
pog

"
toyotatundra wrote:
POGCHAMP

damn twitch-messed kids
Last edited by bex_HB on Jun 5, 2019, 1:17:44 AM
TLDR version is highly anticipated
RIP Molten Strike, but saw it coming. Probably still good, but still hurts to see.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info