=-

"
Zanixx wrote:
Don't know why people are hating...

Massive gratz.

so for a nub, is this literally the highest rolls possible or is there still a bow out there to compete?

yes literally Every single dps roll on the bow is capped, so this means that no elemental bow that drops can be more dps then mine.

Thanks for not being a sour poor noob who is jelly.
Shitlist = "slamdancer"
Last edited by apinkpwny on Mar 14, 2013, 1:14:41 PM
"
apinkpwny wrote:

yes literally Every single dps roll on the bow is capped, so this means that no elemental bow that drops can be more dps then mine.

Technically your IAS roll could be 1% higher >.>
if it only would have also higher physical damage, it would be beyond epic...

epic anyway, free bump :D
"
ShadowyDream wrote:
"
apinkpwny wrote:

Technically your IAS roll could be 1% higher >.>

no no no i mean the tier of rolls is maxed, the bow can simply be divined to get the 1%ias
Shitlist = "slamdancer"
"
ElvenBoy wrote:
if it only would have also higher physical damage, it would be beyond epic...

epic anyway, free bump :D

you cant have a physical roll with all three ele rolls because they are all prefixes
Shitlist = "slamdancer"
"
apinkpwny wrote:
"
zss wrote:
they releasing new content every week, with many new uniques and higher ilvl prefix/suffixes added, game will change and bow will become shit.

no need to grind mirrors "kids"

they are NOT releasing new ilvl tiers every week nor are they releasing legendaries that will out ele dmg the MAX possible rolled ele bow. by your logic DONT BUY ANY ITEMS GUYS BECAUSE BETTER STUFF WILL EVENTUALLY BE RELEASED!

Stay jelly kid, back to farming mirrors

only one grinding in this game is you bro. keep killing that merciless piety for 2 chaos lolol

sad yo life
ign: __Gosu
Seriously, why do some of you troll?

Weather it's worth mirroring or not, it's up to one person, the buyer of the service. (I would somewhat understand if you had similar and you didn't want to lose the business, but 99% of the time it's just because you have nothing better to do)

All you do by posting crap in these posts where people offer a mirror service is just make yourselves look about 12 and ridiculously jealous.

just makes me laugh, and willing to stake money some of those trolling are sc scrubs (I found that out when you offer anything good on HC, they get a little green that they can only play on scrub core and still don't have decent items)

Live and let live wont you children!!!

Kids that use the word "jelly" are faggots.
"
Haiida wrote:
Kids that use the word "jelly" are faggots.

ujellybro?
its definetly worth mirroring but yea the price is might be high, gl free bump
IGN: benkitteh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info