Balance in Path of Exile: Legion

nerf headhunter
To be honest I am more than fine with these changes.
Can't really get why so many people are salty, likely because they like to play 1-2 builds and those have taken a hit with the changes, which makes them saddy McSad face.

From my experience there is always a way to find a fun build, melee, caster, ranger - So i have 0 worries about that.

I'm more curious about the Legion mechanics, which hopefully are not so complicated and forced as some past leagues.

PS: I think Melee actually deserves this love and ES being nerfed is a must after Synthesis.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
General Combat Changes
Animation Canceling
[...]
Canceling after the events of an action won't let you perform any actions until the first action would have completed, other than moving.

The whole point of 3.7 melee rework was to make melee combat non-clunky. Now you are saying we cannot use movement/travel skill to cancel animation and avoid hit of enemy. This means melee remain clunky.

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Passive Tree Changes

No changes to Resolute Technique?!..

With all buffs of accuracy and crit in past year and massive buff of accuracy in upcoming 3.7 patch (allowing us to make 100% hit chance easily), RT become not only useless but harmful to allocate. And you didn't mentioned any buffs to it? I'm speechless.

-----
PS: no nerf of Headhunter? Haven't you seen all those videos of characters with 100.000+ ES from HH deleting map in 20 seconds? It's a shame that this unique [Removed by Support] and you aren't taking this issue seriously.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Jun 4, 2019, 5:22:01 AM
great changes.
love to see the seething cuc.. reditors, keep up the good work GGG :)
Magic find was a mistake
"
DieAbolicaL wrote:
nerf headhunter

LMAO! People would lose their absolute sh!t. [Removed by Support]

Unfortunately, it's the "chase unique" and (I believe it was Chris) GGG already said they wouldn't do that as they like the idea of chase uniques.
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Jun 4, 2019, 5:23:52 AM
Certain very powerful unique items will be harder to obtain now.

Well, RIP my game goals. :(
"
Iamod wrote:
So you decreased our max life capability from abyss jewels, and increased mob damage. I have 227% inc life in my tree and still barely hit 8200 hp with near perf prenerf abyss jewels. This is going to suck ass. So basically go ES. Got it.

You do realize ES on the passive tree will be nerfed in values, right?
"
"
DieAbolicaL wrote:
nerf headhunter

LMAO! People would lose their absolute sh!t. [Removed by Support]

Unfortunately, it's the "chase unique" and (I believe it was Chris) GGG already said they wouldn't do that as they like the idea of chase uniques.

They act as if they care about balance but then still have HH exist in the game.

Definition of Hyperbole.

Yes I reach delve 800+ every league and 36/40 or 40/40 for 4 leagues straight, and I support that they remove HH entirely.
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Jun 4, 2019, 5:26:49 AM
"
Headhunter, Eternity Shroud and Solstice Vigil.
more rare.

Never picked one up. Now even more unlikely too.

X
"
vahu wrote:

Essence drain isn't nerfed and for Legion it's broken, it will rape most melee builds. Trickster nerf is not that big of a deal.

i'm sure it's being addressed in the final patch notes.

a skill that just cleared multiple screens with 2 clicks ...
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info