3.6.6c Patch Notes

thanks. much appreciated.

and i guess we have to life with the empty map tabs afterwards.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"OODLE: Failed to decompress shaders" error crashing client for some.

GGG, when is this fixed?
Can I play "Legion"?
Really really good job
♪ ♫ . M u s i c I s T h e A n s w e r . ♫
demonstorm wrote:
I don't know if this is a bug, but it doesn't seem intuitive to me.

Elder maps don't convert to the same base map when sold to vendors. For example, when I vendor an elder burial chambers map to convert it to synthesis series, I get an elder barrows map. Is it supposed to work this way? Cause it's quite disappointing.

Can I get a response on this? Isn't this a bug?
YESS! GREAT JOB!
By the muscular golden arse of Innocence!

What in damnation have you done?!

My Divination Cards: Desecrated Virtue (3.12), The Tireless Extractor (3.17)
POGchamp
HI
You must find a solution to delete the oldest map stahes (remove only)and only then the job will be great !
Hitting the convert button on my standard map stash tab felt so satisfying. Thank you!! RIP my OCD.
Going to wait until Legion hits, but this makes me really want to skip Legion and just play standard for a while. Or not. Don't really know. I'm not in any place in life to make choices right now. Final exams. Papers to grade. Anxious students to calm. Lives to crush.
"
demonstorm wrote:
I don't know if this is a bug, but it doesn't seem intuitive to me.

Elder maps don't convert to the same base map when sold to vendors. For example, when I vendor an elder burial chambers map to convert it to synthesis series, I get an elder barrows map. Is it supposed to work this way? Cause it's quite disappointing.

Last time I ask here before I create a new thread.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info