Synthesis Ends Soon - Get a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points

How can I buy the new supporter packs on ps4?
delete this post please :)
Last edited by docktor3325 on May 31, 2019, 2:33:43 AM
8 weta pets now, just got another one...
Glimmer wood is a little too whacky for me. Looking forward to more conventional high fantasy mtx like sin and innocence set.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
For me it’s a free box
“What kind of f*cking neighborhood is this!?”
“People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.”
Nice.
Got a Madcap Phase Run effect (110 point) for 2 point Weta.
Will probably never use this skill for its effect but hope we can partially refund unneeded or duplicate MTX in the future.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
damn hideout wall deco my shaped hideout dosn't even have walls :(
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Yeeey, another Weta pet!
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
gandhar0 wrote:
Nice.
Got a Madcap Phase Run effect (110 point) for 2 point Weta.
Will probably never use this skill for its effect but hope we can partially refund unneeded or duplicate MTX in the future.

I hope so too as i actually wanted the phase run effect and it took me 12 boxes to get it and in that time i got huntsman dagger twice, madcap toad twice, huntsman helmet 3 times

Like id love to have that transcendence set but after spending 30 bucks so far and having a bunch of duplicates and a few bits and pieces its a bit silly
I rather just straight up buy the set even if it was 80 or 100 dollars(granted i would not buy anything else any time soon as once every 6 months 100 dollars makes it feel more like a subscription and im fine with that) then maybe 500+ dollars to get maybe a piece or 2-3 or maybe a full set of 1 of the 2 :/
Weta! weta! weta!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info