3.6.6 Patch Notes

Well I guess I welcome our new Korean overlords, since they dominate every game that they play, every single Korean, every single game. :)
"
Nightill wrote:
"
WizardOfNAS wrote:
north or south korea?

seriously... what century do u live in
questions like this is so ignorant and shows how uneducated a person can be

It was a joke question, clearly over your head, sorry you misread things that way..... But on the other hand, maybe the glorious leader wanted his own personal server since I would guess he is the only person allowed to have internet.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I get home from work and can't play because.... Korea?

Exactly my thoughts :/
BLAMT!
All well an good Yes more the merrier! But need to ask why there's not an American flag in the upper left corner of my log in screen ???
Did I seriously just downloaded several GB from Steam to get
"
3.6.6 Patch Notes
Preparation for the Korean gateway which will start its beta tomorrow.

? Really, GGG?
Why support for gateway makes me download 1 GB patch? Isn't gateway something server-sided?
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Since the game decided a lot of us can no longer it's been over a week since I bothered to come here. Naturally there's a nice fat download. Downloaded it, defragged and booted up the game.

In Washington DC I crashed within 2 minutes.
In Texas I crashed within about 5 and one half minutes.
In California I crashed within 10 minutes.

Since the game remains shitting in the bed I back to games my pc (which is new) plays perfectly.

Oh, naturally I haven't spent any money in about 6 months now.
I'm sure that's 10Cent's hidden game plan. No Sales!
What about one in Madrid or Lisbon?You have Paris,London,Amesterdam,3 in a close range between them,Paris is way to far from us,its in North of France.That should help us with our lag issues.Some love for the Portuguese and Spanish guys,please ;)
Last edited by iEvil1 on May 29, 2019, 8:39:22 AM
"
MFairfax wrote:
Since the game decided a lot of us can no longer it's been over a week since I bothered to come here. Naturally there's a nice fat download. Downloaded it, defragged and booted up the game.

In Washington DC I crashed within 2 minutes.
In Texas I crashed within about 5 and one half minutes.
In California I crashed within 10 minutes.

Since the game remains shitting in the bed I back to games my pc (which is new) plays perfectly.

Oh, naturally I haven't spent any money in about 6 months now.
I'm sure that's 10Cent's hidden game plan. No Sales!

I travel between Northern California and Texas frequently. I game in both places. In 200+ hours I've only has two disconnects and one crash. Have you tried contacting support and request they look into what the issue is?
GGG what about next getaway in Poland, it would be nice location for Poland Russian and other here to have the game even more stable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info