Gold system

Have to agree with keeping it as it is. This system is a good differentiator and makes each item hold more value.

I as well think that this currency system is much more stable than gold. Gold becomes inflated and then gold sinks are added, this helps slow that process down.
Last edited by Nazzireth on Apr 3, 2012, 11:24:10 AM
Tossing my 'vote' in for "no" on gold -- or gold-like -- currency.

Was really quite thrilled when I first realized (during the latest open stress test) that the game used a barter system. I just assumed that by the time I got to the next town, I'd be using monies of some sort, though.

However, by the time I got to Act 2, I had fallen completely in love with the barter system, especially after having read up on some of the finer details, and didn't miss having it one bit. Quite the opposite, really.

The fact that you can trade items directly from your Stash just cinches it for me.
The barter system is yet another aspect of this game that really sets it apart (in a very good way) from all of the other ARPG’s … My 2 cents, keep it the way it is.
If somthing is not broken, why change it? The orb system works great for now, so I don't see the reason why there should be gold.
I'd be happy both ways tbh.
As long as it won't change the awesome gameplay :)
wisdom scrolls are ok, but it is kinda weird, not used to it when all other games have an actual gold currency
As explained this system of a new currency is much better, no need for another currency called "gold".
in my opinion no gold = no farmers there for no one killing all the monsters i need for my quest... all the freakin time!
I agree with those who side with the barter system. It removes the arbitrariness of gold-based trade and adds an entirely new dynamic that really hasn't yet been explored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info