[3.8] FrozenSentinel's Lightning Fast Budget Magic Finder - 500% Movespeed & 110% Item Quantity

Any chance you might post a leveling build/gear?
Thank you for the build
"

We dropped inspired learning because of the nerf and picked up some of the new movement speed / bow damage nodes.

Ive checked around and cant see any details of this nerf?
"
Fhark wrote:

The scion passive wheel got nerfed. A few crit multiplier nodes were changed to accuracy, which greatly reduced the value of Inspired Learning.
"
vdk89 wrote:
"
Fhark wrote:

The scion passive wheel got nerfed. A few crit multiplier nodes were changed to accuracy, which greatly reduced the value of Inspired Learning.

inspired learning is a headhunter jewel, do you mean unnatural instinct?
Last edited by Fhark on Jun 11, 2019, 12:58:15 PM
"
SVrequiem wrote:
Any chance you might post a leveling build/gear?

Probably not, leveling with my build will be the same as most of the other TS guides.
Gotta go fast
"
Fhark wrote:
"
vdk89 wrote:
"
Fhark wrote:

inspired learning is a headhunter jewel, do you mean unnatural instinct?

Oops, I did mean unnatural instinct.
Gotta go fast
Hey thinking about trying this, but I got a question I played Quant in Incursion, and these items were alot more expensive. Why has quant died down and no longer used as much?
Hey,

im currently playing your build and i have the problem i keep dying even though i have flasks etc always up. I think my dmg is just to low cuz i cant one shot blue mobs. Would you mind looking up my Character Profile and tell me how can i improve my dmg ?
Last edited by ilikecookieslawl on Jun 13, 2019, 9:45:47 PM
"
Hey,

im currently playing your build and i have the problem i keep dying even though i have flasks etc always up. I think my dmg is just to low cuz i cant one shot blue mobs. Would you mind looking up my Character Profile and tell me how can i improve my dmg ?

I've tried OP build and I felt the same as you. Check my profile I've made some changes to the tree/gems. It feels pretty good now and I have pretty much the same speed with way better damage/life/resists
Last edited by dguay on Jun 13, 2019, 10:26:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info