FREE crafting + Anoint service (Standard)

BACK TO THE GAME

HEADS UP!!!!
I was informed that someone is pretending to be me and scamming people. Please check the account name before the service
My account name is : Youngc1125

Do not get scammed pleaseeee!!

Crafting any crafts including syndicate crafts for free in standard.
NOW ANOINTING AMULET IS ALSO AVAILABLE!

You will have to provide the oils for anointing

You can reach me in the game by whispering "ZinkersScoobs". I am often online, although I might be afk. I often do not check the forum message. I will try to get back to you. If I somehow miss you and do not reply, always feel free to try me later.

How does it work?
You simply reach out to me and ask me the crafts you need, and I will tell you the recipes you need to provide for crafting. You give me the item and the recipes then I craft for you.
Again 0 fees, although tips are greatly appreciated :)
Please understand if I might ask you to reach out to me later if I am middle of something.

If someone is trying to abuse the free craft service for personal benefit, I will have to deny the service.

With that being said, you will have to bring the crafting recipe. I do not prefer selling my materials if you do not have at that moment. Due to many price fixers in the game, it is hard to find the right price for both parties.

What is in for me?
I remember when I first started the game and clueless some people helped me without asking anything return. That motivated me, sometimes it is frustrating to unlock certain crafts and you really need them in your build. It is unfair having to pay someone who was simply luckier or even risks getting scammed. That is why I am offering a free crafting service.

All I ask is to leave vouches after my service to help people feel safe coming to me :)

If I am not online or AFK. Please try
Quant_Is_Still_Viable
He is amazing and also offering free crafting service.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2123458
The link above is his thread

Due to being scammed by "completely (Account name- Irenq)" for collateral. I will not be offering collateral in the future.

Last edited by youngc1125 on Mar 16, 2022, 8:08:55 PM
Last bumped on Dec 3, 2023, 5:07:40 PM
Friendly fast and easy, I would recommend to anyone.
I appreciate it.
Always he has crafted my items without any fee.
He is really trustworthy.
I can recommend anyone to ask him to help.
Extremely nice and helpfull. I needed a craft but didn't know much about it, he explained everything perfectly. Great job and great person !
Helped me with way more than free crafting! Easy and fast. 100% recommend

very good guy !!!!!!!!!tytytytytyty
I'am here because a friend asked me to share with you all my experiences with him on trades and bench crafting.
This man has held 20ex + of my currency for a pre-order of fossils or held multiple ex worth item of mine for a vail mod craft. He has always delivered on our agreements and the thing is we have only known each other for 2-3 months. It is not loyalty what binds him to deliver it is integrity and honesty.

He corrupted this for me and guess who has it. Me. Just the fee we agreed on.

multimoded this for me and the same.

also multiple rings and amulet even flasks.

////I recommend him to anyone////
Last edited by Fire_Stick_2000 on May 23, 2019, 4:50:30 PM

ZinkerScoobs helped me finish my bow with a +2 to socketed support gems craft. Very helpful and trustworthy! Will use again and definitely recommend to others!

Thanks zinkerscoobs for multimodding this bow for me vouch for a great service!
twitch.tv/dezzle_mane

He is very very good guy
Thanks for you service !!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info