[3.11] SUNDERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + Labber + Super EZ + Endgame) (Gladiator)

Hi I'm new on path of exile

I just saw your video and knew that you are using all ur mana to buff skills and costs 0 for active skills like sunder.

Which item or jam makes you do not need your mana to use sunder, leap slam and any other skills?
"
I am not sure about Multistrike anymore, its getting you only 2% DPS(at least on POB)
Dont you think we may have some better options here?

Edit: nvm probably POB cant calculate the new multisrike and is only using the first hit to do math
Yeah pob has many calculation errors like this. I just tried to change Multistrike with Faster Attacks on pob, Faster Attacks gave 1/6 dps increase:) Multistrike is still pretty strong, it had buffs too. Obviously nerf part is more than buff part but it's still pretty good.

"
pamp1991 wrote:
hello, i play this build for legion and i have a question

i dont have good amulet and i want to ask you if i can use carnage heart?

carnage heart have 1%+ leech, lot atribut and resistence

what do you think about carnage heart's mod
- x% incrased damage when leech
- 50% more leech per second

Hi. Having the amulet is the most challenging part. I suggested use of Vitality Void passive tree node until then, but Carnage Heart will work fine too. Both almost give the same life leech improvement. I added Carnage Heart to the guide for another option.

"
K201 wrote:
Hi I'm new on path of exile

I just saw your video and knew that you are using all ur mana to buff skills and costs 0 for active skills like sunder.

Which item or jam makes you do not need your mana to use sunder, leap slam and any other skills?
Hi. Soul Taker axe does all that:

𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Jun 11, 2019, 1:32:19 PM
UPDATE: I just added a video about build's Leap Slam speed difference between 3.6 and 3.7 to the guide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rShEOnweDYY

I also changed Faster Attacks support gem with Maim support on Sunder, because after Challenger charges, Sunder became unnecessarily fast, which allowed for this change to happen and now Sunder has %10 more dps. On Meta Gear version I changed Vaal Ancestral Warchief's Maim support with Bloodlust support, %11 dps increase there as well. Bosses will die faster now.
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Jun 11, 2019, 1:39:38 PM
thx for answer me :)
UPDATE: Changed rare amulet in required gear with Carnage Heart, because finding a rare amulet like that was the most challenging part in required gear version. Made this change for the build to reach desired efficiency faster in league.

Pob links had some problems, updated them. Now they are displaying correct numbers.

Also added more info to running the build and levelling sections. They have more info and are easier to understand now.
Hey there! Love the build a lot, great job on it. I was wondering, do we want to keep blood and sand level 4? I saw the gear and gems info, but was just wondering :D
"
Hey there! Love the build a lot, great job on it. I was wondering, do we want to keep blood and sand level 4? I saw the gear and gems info, but was just wondering :D

Hi. Thanks, glad you enjoy playing it. We need Blood and Sand at level 6. It's still level 4 on required gear and level 6 on meta gear, because second gem I'm levelling still couldn't hit level 6 yet. I'll update required gear with level 6 gem as soon as it hits level 6. Difference is really minimal so I didn't rush it.
I'm still pretty new. But I don't understand where I'm suppose to get endurance charges from? (For Immortal Call)
Why we need Blood and Sand level 4 on required gear? Why we cant upgrade this?
"
Boon4ik wrote:
Why we need Blood and Sand level 4 on required gear? Why we cant upgrade this?
We need it level 6 actually. I just couldn't find the time to level x2 Blood and Sand skill gems because I was levelling many skill/support gems at that point to test with the build after release of 3.7. Tho I was able to upgrade the one on meta gear version to lv.6, but required gear one stayed lv.4. Since this has caused confusion for 2 people in the same day, I bought a lv.6 Blood and Sand and replaced the one in required gear version. Pob links are updated as well.

"
I'm still pretty new. But I don't understand where I'm suppose to get endurance charges from? (For Immortal Call)
Outmatch and Outlast ascendancy skill gives us the opportunity to generate Frenzy charges on main hand kills and Endurance Charges on off hand kills by %25 chance for each kill with each hand. So both charges stay up as maximum number(3) all the time on a fast paced gameplay. As well you can see charges on the top left of the screen. Green color background with an eye-looking thing in the middle are Frenzy charges, same with red color are Endurance charges.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info