3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

"
mengliang99 wrote:
Hello having alot of fun playing this build recently,i just want to know if theres any ways to craft a +3 staff?does the old method work?

which method im not familiar? it probably is possible but i dont think its worth the hassle
"
Regarding getting Arcane Surge.

Instead of crafting 21-28% Cast Speed on staff, Craft the (much cheaper):

(16-19)% increased Cast Speed
10% chance to gain Arcane Surge when you Kill an Enemy

from Jun. This is, at worst, 26% cast speed (with Arcane Surge), and at best 29%. Obviously you lose out on 10% cast speed on bosses with no adds, but otherwise I think this is much better.

nice one, it is a better choice :) ill add it to the guide
saved 1ex on staff crafting xD
Now I just need someone to craft the staff for me xD
"
Paintherapy wrote:
Now I just need someone to craft the staff for me xD

Go with tabula until then. It will carry you a long way.
You have crafting services threads in Community section on forum.
im using this in SSF league, its pretty good and tanky
moooo
"
"
mengliang99 wrote:
Hello having alot of fun playing this build recently,i just want to know if theres any ways to craft a +3 staff?does the old method work?

which method im not familiar? it probably is possible but i dont think its worth the hassle
the cannot roll caster and attack plus multicraft mana regen then u use an exalted orb
Last edited by mengliang99 on Jun 10, 2019, 12:12:40 AM
"
faids4you wrote:
im using this in SSF league, its pretty good and tanky

:D rock on
"
mengliang99 wrote:
"
"
mengliang99 wrote:

the cannot roll caster and attack plus multicraft mana regen then u use an exalted orb

Im rly not sure, you better check that with someone that has more crafting experience.
"
"
mengliang99 wrote:

hmmm nvm the dps difference is not that much anyway.I checked in POB.
Last edited by mengliang99 on Jun 10, 2019, 6:11:52 AM
"
mengliang99 wrote:
"
"
mengliang99 wrote:

hmmm nvm the dps difference is not that much anyway.I checked in POB.

yeah i tought so, cause i checked with +2 fire, +2 support and empower 4 gives 10% more damage and +4ex increased cost.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info