3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

I started with this build and it was pretty great overall. I'm not a fan of flame dash with mediocre movement speed, so I tried stacking attack speed and using Leap Slam. The results were okayish... sorta. The 1.15 attack speed on the Martyr staff is a huge hurdle to overcome. The lack of dexterity for Faster Attacks support was another, but I managed with Elder gloves with lvl 20 Faster Attacks suffix. The result is passable.

I did divert a bunch of points into using the new cluster jewels, and they provided plenty of nice stuff. I'm currently using Cremator(destroys ignited corpses), Master of Fire (-10% fire exposure) and a couple of Stoic Focuses for the block while channeling. I wish I could fit Arcane Adept (free arcane surge) onto it, but it doesn't roll on Fire/Channel Clusters.

For the amulet enchant I thought Divine Judgement (~6% dps) was too boring, and went with Freedom of Movement (free phasing while clearing, +dodge +movement speed)

I didn't like losing sockets, so I skipped getting Kaoms. I'm using the sockets for Vaal Fireball instead. It's great at clearing huge packs of delirum monsters that try to surround you.
In terms of dps, arcane adept seems to beat any other elemental/chanell node i ve tried(unless u somehow got free sockets to link A S to something, like flame dash)
Currently testing Natural affinity - feels kinda pointless during mapping since u rarely get more then 4 vines
Can be really good into stationary bosses that u can face-tank still.
so, i ve actually tested it on some endgame content, u get inconsistent 4-6 vines most of time, it makes dodging some stuff pretty hard and u lose all vines after single flame dash
So i d say there is no reality where this thing is worth using
Last edited by LostSinner666 on Mar 21, 2020, 3:15:57 AM
Yes arcane adept is a must have. After that i realized that more cluster jewels are not worth the loss of important passives you will have to compensate. There for i went to grab more life passives, since they fit much better in late maps, then e.g. stoic focus (which is pretty nice, but imagine how many passives you will have to invest to get it).
I got Arcane Surge with Burden Projection now i get 100.000+ dps :D
https://imgur.com/x87KbzO
And still have almost 6k+ and few levels to go.
Main problem is right now bleeding
- maybe i missing something as i don't have proper flask yet.
But can we get somehow corrupted blood to fix this?
Or maybe i should go, for more lifesteal to survive this.
Last edited by Dawbra on Mar 21, 2020, 8:10:09 PM
I ´ve started this build on thursday with the 3.10 launch on PS4. I finished the campaign yesterday and this build is a blast !! I died 3 times, all while in delirium. I faced tank some bosses with some crapy rares. I think this build is even better than essence drain contagion. (Done in legion). The clear speed is great, fire is spreading in all the packs. Boss kill Is also very good. I am going to farm currencies to buy the staff and the kaom, but trading on console is difficult and expensive...

I still have 2 questions :
1- when do you use Vaal righteous fire ? I always fear to kill myself.

2- For more dps, do you release incinirate everytime it reaches the 8th stage ?

Started the build with the PS4 launch same as Moby_1981 above, at act 8 at the moment and must agree it's a blast, good clear, good boss damage, great fun and still a lot more potential in gearing and tree.

Following Azuriae's post for now so went for the top jewel socket (maybe too early?) since I picked up a large 8 passive cluster with Corrosive Elements, Smoking Remains and Widespread Destruction.

So thanks a lot TorsteinTheFallen for a very enjoyable build, will post when I progress further.
sorry double post
Last edited by SirCalmness on Mar 22, 2020, 8:52:49 AM
"
SirCalmness wrote:
Started the build with the PS4 launch same as Moby_1981 above, at act 8 at the moment and must agree it's a blast, good clear, good boss damage, great fun and still a lot more potential in gearing and tree.

Following Azuriae's post for now so went for the top jewel socket (maybe too early?) since I picked up a large 8 passive cluster with Corrosive Elements, Smoking Remains and Widespread Destruction.

So thanks a lot TorsteinTheFallen for a very enjoyable build, will post when I progress further.

"
Moby_1981 wrote:
I ´ve started this build on thursday with the 3.10 launch on PS4. I finished the campaign yesterday and this build is a blast !! I died 3 times, all while in delirium. I faced tank some bosses with some crapy rares. I think this build is even better than essence drain contagion. (Done in legion). The clear speed is great, fire is spreading in all the packs. Boss kill Is also very good. I am going to farm currencies to buy the staff and the kaom, but trading on console is difficult and expensive...

I still have 2 questions :
1- when do you use Vaal righteous fire ? I always fear to kill myself.

2- For more dps, do you release incinirate everytime it reaches the 8th stage ?

Glad to hear you boys doing good!

1. Vaal Righteous Fire is used to gain 29% damage boost.

2. Yes, release every time at 8 (10 if you have enchant). That last wave makes big dmg.

Before I can afford Kaom’s heart in HC delirium league... what should i run in the extra slots that chest gives me?
"
GrappLr wrote:
Before I can afford Kaom’s heart in HC delirium league... what should i run in the extra slots that chest gives me?

Defensive curse on cwdt, totems....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info