[3.7] Rake's Tectonic Slam Equipment Guide - from League Start to Endgame

I cant even see my charc LMAO but Yeah I am not sure why. What can i do to help you help me?

I followed the t4 tree, and used the trade links for everything
Rake- Now try, I was signed in under the wrong account. now you should see my characters and such
"The Champion reveal is likely to be tomorrow. Juggernaut has only received very minor numerical buffs to Unyielding. I have heard rumours that a small number of the other Ascendancy classes have received adjustments but you'll see these and the Juggernaut changes in the patch notes. Also to reiterate - Ascendant and Raider aren't receiving any changes I'm aware of in 3.7.0."

In other words:

5% -> 10% on both lines. Rework done. lulz.

Depending on what the Champion gets tomorrow, nothing will change or we can adapt to chieftain/champion.

Last edited by deimudda69 on Jun 2, 2019, 12:50:23 AM
Very impressive to see someone actually going through the full gearing thought-process with solid examples of item progression. Wish more guides were like this.
"
JOharD wrote:
Rake- Now try, I was signed in under the wrong account. now you should see my characters and such

"This profile tab has been set to private, or you lack the permissions to view it."

:D

"
deimudda69 wrote:
"The Champion reveal is likely to be tomorrow. Juggernaut has only received very minor numerical buffs to Unyielding. I have heard rumours that a small number of the other Ascendancy classes have received adjustments but you'll see these and the Juggernaut changes in the patch notes. Also to reiterate - Ascendant and Raider aren't receiving any changes I'm aware of in 3.7.0."

In other words:

5% -> 10% on both lines. Rework done. lulz.

Depending on what the Champion gets tomorrow, nothing will change or we can adapt to chieftain/champion.

I'm curious about the Champion changes. And kind of sad they don't change Juggernaut more
oh my gosh. I am so sorry. Now it is not private :D
"
JOharD wrote:
oh my gosh. I am so sorry. Now it is not private :D

https://i.ibb.co/dBhCbYq/Clipboard022135.png

And you should be fine.

Btw. Your immortal call can't prog Wave of Conviction. I also wouldn't use such a low CWDT Setup.

And you should get a pacifism jewel soon. And even more important, get the flask setup i've showed in the Flask section.
Last edited by Rake7 on Jun 2, 2019, 9:32:54 AM
Ok let me work on that. Thank you so much. If i have more questions I will be back. BTW, This build is really fun and will most likely be my league starter.
helpful thank you
Last edited by Clypeus3 on Jun 7, 2020, 5:39:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info