_deleted

@FriendlyPlayer

If you take passive node "Ancestral Bond" than you dont do any damage with skills yourself, but gain an additional totem, thats together with the skirmish quiever gives you 3 totems that use your skill.

You can use only 2 totems than and you need 2 setups in 2 weapons or, weapon/helmet, you can switch out ranged totem in 1 setup and place a diferent gem into it like ele focus, that doubles your damage with the gems setup at the attack you use yourself but...
there are several good builds out there for ele hit without totems so I rather would go with a different build than instead of trying a hybrid with this

have fun
Rhagnor
a forgot to say that if you use it in 2 weapons on swapping the totems immediatly will disapear at the moment the skill isnt active anymore
@TheBull100

well this seems like not a good idea. Thanks for your answer
"
Elua wrote:
"
Ayman_EG wrote:
why gems on bow is only lvl 1 20% quality what happens if we use 20lvl gem one i see some have even less lower dmg lvling them up

Those gems are for spreading curse, not damage. This build do no dmg directly by shoring bow, only totems do dmg. In past if you have those high lvl gems and strike reflect mobs you will take huge dmg for self anyway if you use higher ones. Reflect got reworked by GGG, but I still got this habit not lvl GMP and Frenzy - overall they levels doesn't matter for this build. Quality adds attack speed lvl adds nothing for curse spreading setup Frezny and GMP.

yes i know they dont do dmg sinc eu picked bond , so u have to shoot with frenzy b4 you place your totems to curse enemies?

Last edited by Elua on Jun 6, 2019, 12:40:25 PM
Thank you for this build. Waiting a updated version of PoB link only with currently gems in a list. D:
How do totems handle the 3.7 Legion mechanics?

Do they attack the Legion enemys as long as they are frozen? (Hope you know what I mean)

I hope so because the trailers only showed doing damage with self cast skills.
"
CroDanZ wrote:
How do totems handle the 3.7 Legion mechanics?

Do they attack the Legion enemys as long as they are frozen? (Hope you know what I mean)

I hope so because the trailers only showed doing damage with self cast skills.

From the Legion FAQs:

How do you break out Legion monsters with minions/totems/stormbrands/traps?
These skills all work like normal and target the frozen monsters until you have dealt enough damage to them and they are broken out, at which point the skills target the next monsters like they normally would.
https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer
I think I will give this a try....looks prety fun so far and havent played Totems since 3 years or more. :)

One question....why Quill Rain? Whats the advantage here to the totems and are better options out there for this build? (Chin Sol f.e.)

Bcs 40% less damage seems a lot for me.....or does it not affect the totem damage?

ANd a 2nd question....whats the advantage of Chieftain vs Hierophant or even Scion?
Last edited by CroDanZ on Jun 5, 2019, 11:49:10 AM
Last edited by Elua on Jun 6, 2019, 12:40:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info