BOSSING SERVICE

Very quick to reply and carry you. Sent a message asking for help, figuring I'd have time to do some things before I got a response and before I even loaded into game he was ready to help.
Highly recommend if you need to help doing a map/boss
Last edited by karters221 on May 7, 2019, 7:55:06 PM
Vouch this guy, easily carried me through endgame bosses such as Shaper, Uber Elder, and Uber Atziri, I highly recommend and trust this player.
Absolutely excellent carry service!

Fast reply, fast kills and wants to be paid after the kill.

Needed him for a uber Atziri kill. Was no problem for him.

If you're looking for a nice, trusted and fast carry, this player is your men.

10/10
Good guy, very friendly and did a great job.
He helped me with Uber atziri, shaper and HOG.
If u need someoneone, he is perfect for the job. All the 3 fights in under 30 min. Fast and good. 100% trusted.
You guys are lucky. I asked for red elder, phoenix, shaper, and uber atziri carry and he wouldnt help me. I ended up doing them myself after spending a lot of coin. Still need Hotg. Is there anyone else who offers this?
Looking for Uber Elder kill, 1ex, fragments ready to go. Just let me know how this works.
CORTEX boss service here. I kill boss for you, and i'll give you 25 exalts !
PSN: CrazymanPS

P.S. I need challenge. Killed 110 bosses myself without Cortex spawn.
"
CrazymanPS wrote:

Sooooo you're selling Cortex carries... but have NEVER killed Cortex. Interesting.....

Also, Supxrcharged has done all my bosses and I will continue to purchase his services throughout the remainder leagues that I do plan to play. He has done HOG, Uber Elder/Aztiri, and Aul. Very trustworthy.

11/10 Service
"
CrazymanPS wrote:

Sooooo you're selling Cortex carries... but have NEVER killed Cortex. Interesting.....

Also, Supxrcharged has done all my bosses and I will continue to purchase his services throughout the remainder leagues that I do plan to play. He has done HOG, Uber Elder/Aztiri, and Aul. Very trustworthy.

11/10 Service
"
akram000 wrote:
"
CrazymanPS wrote:

11/10 Service

Ill not have trouble with full shaper WORB (maxed) build and DPS it gives =]
Last edited by CrazymanPS on Jun 10, 2019, 4:01:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info