[3.7] Zens Holy Chief | Purifying Flame - Totem Chieftain | alll content viable

"
Kajun wrote:
been leveling this and yesterday put a Glorious Vanity & Soul tether belt on. From my other character cyclone build. im lvl 75 with 5300 hp and 2300ES
The totem leech is working great to keep the ES fully charged. Just seems to make it even tankier than I was for what is a total of 4 points on the tree.

I want to try other flame spells just to see which I prefer but the base of the build is awesome. Always good to experiment. I used up 20 refund points trying different spots for the Vanity. Even have a 40% fire damage spot from the GV

This right here is the best survivability combo I've come across in a long time. I loved it on my Slayer and plan to use it on any build I have that leeches and doesn't require a specific belt. It's amazing.
Sick build! What mtx do you have on your chest piece?
"
Inuarthuss wrote:
Man I just have to give you feedback! I used to play a lot back then 2013/2014, but after that I just touched a game from time to time without pushing it to end-game.

Until now.

I started this season with your amazing build, blasted through leveling, smashing all maps up to guardians without prety much dying once and got all curency to get 6linked and Xoph amu + some nice gear. I wouldnt say my gear is perfect, but still...

I easily killed red elder guardians without single death and red Elder himslef as well.
Nuked Minotaur, Chimera and Phoenix without single death (was my very first time to meet them actualy). I had small wipefest on Hydra, but that was because some crazy map mode (70%area, multiple projectiles attack speed/dmg = nasty).

Today I nuked Shaper dying just once on Unshaped miniboss thanks to my stupidity. Otherwise it felt very safe and DPS is just crazy! My first time yay!

Thank you so much for this perfect begginer build man - its simply best one I'v ever played with like 5-6ex to invest! I can farm any T15 map with ANY mode (even no regen, ele reflect, just need to slow down a bit) without dying, its just blast!

Now its time to delve - so far lvl 200 and its feel like T3 map :D

Thanks for the kind words. Comments like that are the reason why I do build guides <3
"
Smooshfaced wrote:
"
Kajun wrote:
been leveling this and yesterday put a Glorious Vanity & Soul tether belt on. From my other character cyclone build. im lvl 75 with 5300 hp and 2300ES
The totem leech is working great to keep the ES fully charged. Just seems to make it even tankier than I was for what is a total of 4 points on the tree.

I want to try other flame spells just to see which I prefer but the base of the build is awesome. Always good to experiment. I used up 20 refund points trying different spots for the Vanity. Even have a 40% fire damage spot from the GV

This right here is the best survivability combo I've come across in a long time. I loved it on my Slayer and plan to use it on any build I have that leeches and doesn't require a specific belt. It's amazing.

Yes, this honestly sounds amazing. Makes me want to revisit this build actually.
"
lordcake wrote:
Would scorching ray totems leech? Aren't scorching Ray a dot that cannot leech since it does not hit?

A question for henry. You are using the Tukohama shield which grants blood magic and mortal conviction in the pob, and are also taking them on the passive board. Would it be better to go for the bloodless cluster for the same investment and a tiny bit more health?

For a "budget" piece, I quite like the Tukohama and if I can play easily/safe enough without using oodles of currency to craft something epic, I would rather just stick with that.

All in all, it looks like a wonderfully fun build and I am looking forward to giving it a swing.

Yes, totaly true. I added it as alternative Skill tree, as I havent yet tried it out in PoB or tha actualy game. Bunt if you are using the unique shield, this would definitely make more sence.
It looks like you're using storm brand to ignite with combustion, but if you have ancestral bond, does that work? Can storm brand ignite while doing no damage or does triggering somehow avoid the 'you can't deal damage with skills yourself' part of the mod?
"
It looks like you're using storm brand to ignite with combustion, but if you have ancestral bond, does that work? Can storm brand ignite while doing no damage or does triggering somehow avoid the 'you can't deal damage with skills yourself' part of the mod?

I am not quite sure what I have done there. Might be that I sacrificed one purifying flame totem for a wave of conviction totem. But generally self cast woc doesnt work with ab, you nailed it.
Last edited by henry4200 on Sep 3, 2019, 11:41:27 AM
Hello! I'm thinking of league starting this build. Any tips for leveling, what to prioritise etc. Any tips are welcome.
Just came across this build. I'm trying to recreate this in the current league ( end of Affliction). The main issue im having is the passive tree url is too old so I have no base to start from. Any slim chance you still have that in your POB or something you could show me?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info