[3.7] Zens Holy Chief | Purifying Flame - Totem Chieftain | alll content viable

With Molten Shell and Immortal Call sharing the Guard cooldown, what's the use of having both in the CWDT setups?
What about Malachai's Awakening Iron Mask? The damage from "heralds efects" on it would be kinda huge, no?
"
Geryas wrote:
With Molten Shell and Immortal Call sharing the Guard cooldown, what's the use of having both in the CWDT setups?

Sorry I forgot to look into this. I will change it asap.
"
Inuarthuss wrote:
What about Malachai's Awakening Iron Mask? The damage from "heralds efects" on it would be kinda huge, no?

I am sure this would add some nice damage, use this Item if you thing you need it but I would prefer the tankyness of 100+ life.
Looking at the chieftain Ascendancy would Scorching ray totems or Divine ire totems be viable?
"
Bigschwang wrote:
Looking at the chieftain Ascendancy would Scorching ray totems or Divine ire totems be viable?

Divine Ire definitely, I havent ever looked into Scorching ray tho.
Would scorching ray totems leech? Aren't scorching Ray a dot that cannot leech since it does not hit?

A question for henry. You are using the Tukohama shield which grants blood magic and mortal conviction in the pob, and are also taking them on the passive board. Would it be better to go for the bloodless cluster for the same investment and a tiny bit more health?

For a "budget" piece, I quite like the Tukohama and if I can play easily/safe enough without using oodles of currency to craft something epic, I would rather just stick with that.

All in all, it looks like a wonderfully fun build and I am looking forward to giving it a swing.
Man I just have to give you feedback! I used to play a lot back then 2013/2014, but after that I just touched a game from time to time without pushing it to end-game.

Until now.

I started this season with your amazing build, blasted through leveling, smashing all maps up to guardians without prety much dying once and got all curency to get 6linked and Xoph amu + some nice gear. I wouldnt say my gear is perfect, but still...

I easily killed red elder guardians without single death and red Elder himslef as well.
Nuked Minotaur, Chimera and Phoenix without single death (was my very first time to meet them actualy). I had small wipefest on Hydra, but that was because some crazy map mode (70%area, multiple projectiles attack speed/dmg = nasty).

Today I nuked Shaper dying just once on Unshaped miniboss thanks to my stupidity. Otherwise it felt very safe and DPS is just crazy! My first time yay!

Thank you so much for this perfect begginer build man - its simply best one I'v ever played with like 5-6ex to invest! I can farm any T15 map with ANY mode (even no regen, ele reflect, just need to slow down a bit) without dying, its just blast!

Now its time to delve - so far lvl 200 and its feel like T3 map :D
Last edited by Inuarthuss on Jun 26, 2019, 6:51:17 AM
How much total damage does this build do?
been leveling this and yesterday put a Glorious Vanity & Soul tether belt on. From my other character cyclone build. im lvl 75 with 5300 hp and 2300ES
The totem leech is working great to keep the ES fully charged. Just seems to make it even tankier than I was for what is a total of 4 points on the tree.

I want to try other flame spells just to see which I prefer but the base of the build is awesome. Always good to experiment. I used up 20 refund points trying different spots for the Vanity. Even have a 40% fire damage spot from the GV

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info