This will spread like the plague.

I bid on a Tabula for 8 chaos (asking price was 8c) and got a reply back with a RMT website.
[Removed by Support]
I've had One seller (can't remember their name) reject an offer (despite offering what they asked) with a link reference to their after market website a few days ago...I didn't realise it was against the TOS. it's very difficult for players to report them though when the whole trade process is shrouded in mystery (seller's details hidden).

Personally, I'd like to see buyer/seller transparency of details.

The whole PS4 trade market is a mess. Example - a seller offering 19 orbs of fusing for the asking price of 20...why would i give you 20 orbs of fusing for 19 in return? Either people are stupid (probably) or just being devious.
I am personally not against rmt. It exists because players want it to exist and they create the market, but spamming people in game and directly interfering with their experience is a no go for me and deserves zero tolerance.

The companies should get this, if they are good and people want to buy something, they will find them on their own.

I also dont get that people would actually buy from such a spammer, but they have to exist, otherwise they would not do it. To the buy2play would prevent it comment, it would not. There are many games b2p with sub even and they spam. Those guys who dont care about your player experience, will just buy cheap some hacked accounts and spam with those. Its just how it works, the black sheeps wont stop with this, unless people stop buying from them.

A so often mentioned and suggested autobuyout would also prevent those 8c tabula bait listings and we need a report function. RMT spam is not the only plague, insults and personal offense exist as well and not only adults are playing.
"
dpastern wrote:
Example - a seller offering 19 orbs of fusing for the asking price of 20...why would i give you 20 orbs of fusing for 19 in return? Either people are stupid (probably) or just being devious.

How about third option: people set a "silly" price to avoid any offers to the item. I do the same thing: For example I have a bunch of exalts in a public stash and I don't want to recieve any offers, so I set overprice like 100ex for my 45 ex.
"
A so often mentioned and suggested autobuyout would also prevent those 8c tabula bait listings and we need a report function.

The irony of that happening would be awesome! How did we finally get an auto buyout? Oh well the RMT did it for us, whilst shooting themselves in the foot in the process.

Man but i would love if this were to happen :)
"
ilya138 wrote:
"
dpastern wrote:
Example - a seller offering 19 orbs of fusing for the asking price of 20...why would i give you 20 orbs of fusing for 19 in return? Either people are stupid (probably) or just being devious.

How about third option: people set a "silly" price to avoid any offers to the item. I do the same thing: For example I have a bunch of exalts in a public stash and I don't want to recieve any offers, so I set overprice like 100ex for my 45 ex.

Why not just move them to another tab that's not public then...surely much easier effort wise...sorry, but it's absolutely stupid.
"
dpastern wrote:
"
ilya138 wrote:
"
dpastern wrote:

How about third option: people set a "silly" price to avoid any offers to the item. I do the same thing: For example I have a bunch of exalts in a public stash and I don't want to receive any offers, so I set overprice like 100ex for my 45 ex.

Why not just move them to another tab that's not public then...surely much easier effort wise...sorry, but it's absolutely stupid.

Ok, the practice of over pricing as a message can be annoying at times - but any silliness in the matter perhaps belongs at the feet of GGG. If the Seller was just able to indicate "NFS" or "Display Only" as a message (from a drop down selection box of course), things would work out better all round.

The example given was 45 exalts - which would take a valuable multi-stack spot on another tab or several spots on a regular tab. If the example was 5,000 scrolls of whatever, it might be clearer why putting them elsewhere is a not really a great use of tab space. And I expect lots of players are loath to buy a second Currency tab just because GGG is not providing the tools to manage with one (perhaps more the principle of the matter rather than the cost).

20 of whatever for 19 of the same sounds like someone just being annoying though.
Formerly posted under AnExile_onthePath
I'm getting lots of them from several different types of items on Xbox lately.

I hate them just slightly less than getting a response from a player letting me know they listed a fake price just so people knew they were interested in selling.

Please create a solution to get rid of both of them, my time is limited and the trolls are eating it up.
Oh, there are also trade trolls that just put items up at a decent listed price and will just leave it there forever. Or it could be a bug but I'll often have a a bid on something that'll just sit there, starting online, going offline, coming back on, all while never responding for a couple days. Withdrawing and rebidding doesn't help.
Last edited by Pimpernickel on May 9, 2019, 1:42:40 PM
So I ran over to the computer to report the RMT guys when they came up for the umpteenth time this week when I was trying to get fusings for my Hyrri's Ire. Upon return I must've accidentally vendored the damn thing. There goes at least a week's worth of play down the shitter that wouldn't have happened if not for these guys.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info