[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

"
InsaneX3 wrote:
Do we have to swap to Yoke when we want to use Scourge? Also how important is the lightning dmg corrupt on Demise?

It helps as Scourge Arrows multiplier allows for massive shocks, but it's not mandatory to have Yoke no

Lightning Damage corrupt was just a good one, +1 Chain is the biggest one though
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
So i was expecting this to be a bit tankier once i had endgame gear... ive got everything except a HH and im at 4k life.... copying the gear and tree almost verbatim

How are you guys living through anything?
How does this build acquire freeze and curse immunity? And what about onslaught? I just geared this up fully and love the playstyle of it. However, for pushing to 100 I'm having some second thoughts on the flask and overall defensive setup.

Quicksilver is, in my opinion, essential. You get HH buffs exponentially faster and therefore are stronger and more defensive. It's a very significant difference I feel so far. Even with 30+10 MS boots without a quicksilver you are massively slower. Thoughts on this?

Other than that I'm loving it. Really nice build. I'm looking to finalize my flask setup/debuff setup and then push to 100 with it.

EDIT: I can see in PoB that we achieve 100% effective crit with all the BiS gear pieces, I guess dropping the diamond at that point for a quicksilver could be a solution?
Last edited by rEDNiNE150 on Sep 22, 2019, 2:29:31 PM
"
rEDNiNE150 wrote:
How does this build acquire freeze and curse immunity? And what about onslaught? I just geared this up fully and love the playstyle of it. However, for pushing to 100 I'm having some second thoughts on the flask and overall defensive setup.

Quicksilver is, in my opinion, essential. You get HH buffs exponentially faster and therefore are stronger and more defensive. It's a very significant difference I feel so far. Even with 30+10 MS boots without a quicksilver you are massively slower. Thoughts on this?

Other than that I'm loving it. Really nice build. I'm looking to finalize my flask setup/debuff setup and then push to 100 with it.

EDIT: I can see in PoB that we achieve 100% effective crit with all the BiS gear pieces, I guess dropping the diamond at that point for a quicksilver could be a solution?

Well Taste of Hate isn't necessary that's just for even more silly damage amounts and a bit of tankiness, I often have quicksilver in place of that.

Onslaught is from Searching Eye jewel.

Curse Immunity isn't really needed cos everythings dead before it can fuck you up, and maps with enfeeble your damage should still be high enough.

Freeze, well I just wisdom scroll strongboxes normally.
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
wtfbliz wrote:
So i was expecting this to be a bit tankier once i had endgame gear... ive got everything except a HH and im at 4k life.... copying the gear and tree almost verbatim

How are you guys living through anything?

4.2K life does me fine at Delve 600 and Uber Elder.

Having the max dodge and a decent evasion rating and blind with near instant max life recovery normally does me, but you can make it tankier if you drop a couple damage nodes in favour of life nodes, sup to you.

You do have a bit of room for life on your gear though
"
"
rEDNiNE150 wrote:

Well Taste of Hate isn't necessary that's just for even more silly damage amounts and a bit of tankiness, I often have quicksilver in place of that.

Onslaught is from Searching Eye jewel.

Curse Immunity isn't really needed cos everythings dead before it can fuck you up, and maps with enfeeble your damage should still be high enough.

Freeze, well I just wisdom scroll strongboxes normally.

What about temp chains though?
About the anointment to pick, I still think Aspect of the Eagle is really cheap and yet powerful, but I found out about "hidden passives" anointments can allocate, and I'd like to know which one you would suggest .

At first look, I found this https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Deadly_Inclinations, but also wondering if this https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vengeant_Cascade could be effective or not.
What thing should I focus on upgrading first? I mean I know there's a bit to work on but I'm just trying to figure out what to prioritize first :V
Last edited by Slash125 on Sep 22, 2019, 8:17:00 PM
"
About the anointment to pick, I still think Aspect of the Eagle is really cheap and yet powerful, but I found out about "hidden passives" anointments can allocate, and I'd like to know which one you would suggest .

At first look, I found this https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Deadly_Inclinations, but also wondering if this https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vengeant_Cascade could be effective or not.

what do we think about overcharged? this lets you not use a green nightmare, not have to rely on assassins mark, and lets you grab endurance charges as well...

downside is that it doesnt work on bosses, which is really the only place where this build doesnt shit on everything anyway... but then again neither does green nightmare or assassins mark...
Last edited by wtfbliz on Sep 23, 2019, 9:17:01 AM
How do you guys feel about Blight? It feels that I miss 1/3 shots when trying to kill Blight mobs, even though I have 100% to hit.

Also, I'm unable to kill Bligh bosses, if I see one, I know, that I will fail the blight.
I know I'm missing level and so on, but I struggle even on Tier 1 maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info