Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

Hi again ive been following your guide for synthesis and its really fun. I do have a couple questions though. I just added gloomfang and hyyris ire. I'm using rats nest atm and have the deaths opus and hyrris demise quiver. I'm using darkray vector boots and slitherpinch gloves with a prismweeve sash. I'm having issues with being 1 shot by anything elemental. Also would thiefs torment be better than using 2 romira's banquet rings?.the taming is really expensive atm...
Hi again ive been following your guide for synthesis and its really fun. I do have a couple questions though. I just added gloomfang and hyyris ire. I'm using rats nest atm and have the deaths opus and hyrris demise quiver. I'm using darkray vector boots and slitherpinch gloves with a prismweeve sash. I'm having issues with being 1 shot by anything elemental. Also would thiefs torment be better than using 2 romira's banquet rings?.the taming is really expensive atm...
Sorry I'm on mobile. Weird error 504 gateway
Last edited by UndeadJoker420 on Jun 7, 2019, 7:16:29 PM
"

Remember you MUST have more Life gain on Hit than lost by Gloomfang otherwise you will kill yourself :P
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Sorry for noob questions :)

On the tree you have Master of the Arena in the lower left area. Is that mainly for life regen and strength or does the Melee bonus help as well?

For Point Blank, does Ice Shot work pretty well with that if you're not close to enemies?

Thanks! Love the build but first time with Ice Shot setup.
"
AriSIX wrote:

On the tree you have Master of the Arena in the lower left area. Is that mainly for life regen and strength or does the Melee bonus help as well?

For Point Blank, does Ice Shot work pretty well with that if you're not close to enemies?

So Master of the arena adds 20 strength, so flat fire damage on Hyrri's Life Regen and a few life points. (Three good things for one node, ain't gonnna argue)

Point Blank, that's for both the barrage and also it's "distance projectile has travelled" which when chaining it's a new movement per enemy so get's the bonus quite often, that and Far shot also counters the downside. (It's no.1 for bossing damage)
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
"
AriSIX wrote:

So Master of the arena adds 20 strength, so flat fire damage on Hyrri's Life Regen and a few life points. (Three good things for one node, ain't gonnna argue)

Point Blank, that's for both the barrage and also it's "distance projectile has travelled" which when chaining it's a new movement per enemy so get's the bonus quite often, that and Far shot also counters the downside. (It's no.1 for bossing damage)

Makes sense, thank you. Great guide :)
why all the claw nodes? for the leech +crit? is that truly the best option?

also you probably take those very last?

thanks!
Last edited by Joobocka on Jun 9, 2019, 12:13:21 PM
"
Joobocka wrote:
why all the claw nodes? for the leech +crit? is that truly the best option?

also you probably take those very last?

thanks!

With lioneye's fall gem they become bow nodes that are fantastic as you get
100% crit chance
55% Crit Multi
10% Chance to blind
32% increased ailment damage (we do ignite after all)
1.6% life leech
0.8% mana leech and increased recovery rate.

If you have a lioneye's they#re worth rushing, if you don't. Take vitality void and the duelist nodes until you get it and respec
yeah my friend just informed me

sick af

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info