[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

"
Bouhrzouf wrote:
Hi Synix,

I was wondering why do you recommend carrying dread banner? I have full ele dmg conversion (0% phys dmg) and I'm wondering if I'm gaining anything from it. It seems particularly ineffective during bossing.

Maybe there is a mechanic I didn't catch.

Thank you as usual

It's meant to be War Banner not Dread Banner my mistake. and War Banner because when you plant it you get
"Gain Adrenaline for 0.05 seconds per Stage on Placing the Banner" which is 2.5 secs (if you're running Scourge Arrow you may have to time your charge and plant but for barrage it doesn't matter)

Adrenaline provides:
100% increased Damage
25% increased Attack, Cast, and Movement Speed
10% additional Physical Damage Reduction

So big for ramping up during a bossfight (also works amazingly well if you have any of the double damage mods, either on weapon or cluster jewels, well if it lands the double damage that is, but over enough bosses it will)

It's more for peak overkilling when you're min/maxing and is not mandatory in the slightest. Do not use if you're having mana sustain issues when it's equipped too.
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
Spared wrote:
Can this build do 20/20 simulacrum? And how well does it fair against T8 Sirus? Thanks for your time. Hope the injury goes well!

With waves it should be one of the best for it (especially the Gloomfang setup as at that point you're looking between 40-120% non-chaos as extra chaos, dependant on the amount of chains you have.)

For the boss Koris, I have a feeling from watching vids of the fight that cos he one shots so many people it'll be on similar level, due to the dodge/blind/evasion reducing the chance to be hit. But if you do, then splat. (If he has a charge up animation then running dash might be a necessity)

In a video I posted many pages back this easily does 600+ delve. Sadly I've not been able to test it, I got to end of Act V on Day One and fucked my arm up so I've not been able to play anything that involves rapid movement of fingers.

Edit: Update, medically I feel like I'm doing better than before so might be able to fina-fucking-ly play
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Last edited by SynixProcessing on Apr 26, 2020, 12:25:31 PM
I'm doing the basic crit build with opus, really enjoying it so far, thanks.

Do you think the cluster jewel combo of cold conduction+stormrider is worthwhile? It seems the best option would be disorienting display/vengeful commander/stormrider/2 sockets and medium with eye of the storm /cold conduction/jewel socket.

And any potential for a second cluster jewel setup to replace lioneye's fall, especially given redundant blind from disorienting display?
Last edited by fr00t on May 4, 2020, 12:07:03 PM
+ using Omen on the Winds.
Lack of defence 2400 hp LvL 70. Cant finish merciless lab. How to improve survivability?
"
purpur555 wrote:

+ using Omen on the Winds.
Lack of defence 2400 hp LvL 70. Cant finish merciless lab. How to improve survivability?
Don't use omen on the winds. It screws up chain.

Also time to replace all that levelling gear with rares with life / resists for a starter until you can afford recommended gear.

No way you should be going into maps with karui ward, double praxis, prismweave and lochtonials, these are budget levelling items with very low or no life whatsoever, biggest benefit of them is they can be equipped at low character level. That advantage is no longer important once you're 60+ and can buy rares with much more stats.

After that, change your flask setup, roll affixes on them.

well i bought this bow before stacked dex has been nerfed, whatcha think bout it, can i use it for this build?
Last edited by MrShika on May 11, 2020, 6:49:18 AM
Raider inspired from this build:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBVY3YiAxuU

Last edited by Olastyr on May 20, 2020, 7:12:52 AM
Hi OP,

Hope you feel better soon and recover well.

I am trying out your build again, had left it in between and went for herald stacking. reached 36 challenges so back to this now.

Could you help me pick a combination of gems thats good for AOE and ST? I don't want to use 2x 6L.

I reallly hate dying so i want to build a more tanky char even as a BOW build.

Planning to use Kaom's heart for the flat 500 life. Not able to determine Ice shot 6 L which combo will be good for ST / AOE..

Also if i plan to make 'one' item set, would you recommend gloomfang or yoke?

I know don't mind having 2x 6 L as long as i can easily become tankier without sacrificing a lot of dps.

looking forward to your suggestions.

Tkc
Viz
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
Addendum:

Maybe a 4L Ice Shot and 6L Barrage?

Also, is there a reason why we use Immortal call over Steekskin?
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
Thoughts on nuros harp? I have a 6L that dropped for me (I'm on Xbox) figured I could you around with it with an ice shot build or maybe some cold to fire dmg build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info