[3.6] Storm Untethered: For lazy / bad exiles! UElder Deathless, fast clear, 2m-12m SDPS, 11k EHP

Looks like a build for Legion to me!
"
Warlord’s Mark now only applies its leech bonus to attacks. The curse easily solved mana problems for casters with minimal investment, and after deliberation we've decided that solving mana problems for spellcasters should require more thought and a greater opportunity cost.

Ok the build is officially dead, move on to the next melee build, this build simple not gonna work anymore.

Edit: I make the build work with Hierophant 0,5spell leech, its less tanky but its still viable, need to wait to see the damage when the patch goes live.
Last edited by vempire_ghost on Jun 5, 2019, 9:32:34 PM
May be Bereks Greep will save this build? ;)
"
lapilesos wrote:
May be Bereks Greep will save this build? ;)

With the crit version and with a reliable source of shock... maybe.
Maybe then Thirst for Horrors?

Because for reliable shock we have to be elementalist or ascendant. Or use trap/vinktar

Or maybe Gloomfang? I'm really liking this build - but seems it is not more playable to full extent :(
Last edited by lapilesos on Jun 7, 2019, 5:28:21 AM
Why not just a rare amulet with .4 lightning damage leeched as life fromn the tempel?
"
joscha wrote:
Why not just a rare amulet with .4 lightning damage leeched as life fromn the tempel?

Just bought one in standard and worked great, but we nee to give up the 20% life leech rate from the amulet :(

Dual wielding Doryani Catalyst also work great, but its a little a bit dps loss for dual Shade of Solaris and its not great for the crit version.

If anyone knows others life leech form pls post here so I can test :)
Hi
What about the corruption lightning dmg leeched as life?
Its quite hard to get a good amu with the right stats and the right corruption. Not sure if power will be the same. No idea how to solve mana problem tho
"
Themolchii wrote:
Hi
What about the corruption lightning dmg leeched as life?
Its quite hard to get a good amu with the right stats and the right corruption. Not sure if power will be the same. No idea how to solve mana problem tho

The temple amulet is more than enough for the life leech we need, i don't think we need that corruption too.

Mana is not a problem for trash if you use the Patient Reaper, but for bosses is hard to maintain mana using Storm Burst :(
Last edited by vempire_ghost on Jun 13, 2019, 8:38:03 AM
Just one more variant: new chieftain with build in 1% fire damage leeched as life, 50% phys->fire conversion, 50% increased life recovery rate when hit with fire, 10% phys is taken as fire and timeless jewel "Karui - Tempered by War - 50% of Cold and Lightning Damage taken as Fire Damage". It is not 70% life and energy shield on kll, but it is guaranteed 50% life increase in all cases except chaos and degen.
Last edited by LordOmni on Jun 13, 2019, 11:55:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info