Shut up and take my money. :)

giev update now, please, pretty please
/signed

I checked up on this game every couple weeks or so before the open weekend. Now I'm refreshing the front page constantly at work, waiting for the microtransaction system to be up so I can contribute for a beta key. I doubt I'll go a whole waking hour between now and when it's made available without checking the site.

I feel like a crackhead.... *And it feels so good!*
Why aren't you taking my money yet?
I for one as well would like them to take my money.
"
Doraball wrote:
Why aren't you taking my money yet?

Pretty much this^^^^^
Still got my money, WTH :)
Phew, I'm not the only one feeling like this! :p Can't wait to see the donations system up! ;)
my money WANTS to go into ggg's pocket... its SCREAMING INTO MY EARS, INTO MY MIND!!! please MAKE IT STOP... my screen has holes, from my money jumping at it, my pocket burns from the fiery will of my huge bankroll, who only wants to be in its rightful place, ggg account !! i cant stand it anymore!!1 PLEASE TAKE MY MONEY !!!
Oh gee I have all of this money and nothing to do with it.

Guess I'll just burn it or something instead. It's just gathering dust at the moment.
If we purchase anything from the store will our build be erased when the game is release in full ??? By the way i have beenplaying Paths since July and i still love it.Thanks for listening to the players GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info