[PS4] 3.6.3d Patch Notes

Trade market makes game tilt/freeze/crash sometimes. Also, performance is still below average. Please fix the latter... I'll buy a PsPro for this on my behalf.
Can you please add a more in-depth search in the trade system? It’s really difficult to find anything half decent, much less anything good. The highlight feature does not work very well. For example, if I try to hilghlight an item with chaos damage, it will hilighlight anything with ‘damage’ and costs a # of chaos orbs. Also, the game is not optimized whatsoever, especially with micro transactions. I just bought the celestial soulrend mtx, and now the game runs at like 10 FPS whenever there’s enemies on the screen. The game still crashes all the time whenever you go into loading screen, it’s like a 10% chance to crash whenever you go through a portal or to another area.
Are u gonna make a free form to sell things? Or is gonna be always buying the stash?
moved to Sweden and have been very happy that you have launched the game in PS4 since I dont have a PC here anymore.

Problem is my psn account is asian and I tried to download the game in the PSN EU store and was able to do so.

Problem is i cant buy anything since my account is linked to asian psn store.

When will you be releasing to PSN Asia and is there anything stopping you guys in doing so? Legalities ? Limitations ? is it nowhere near that this will be done.

Reason I asked is I dont want to invest time and effort if I will not be able to buy a simple stash upgrade (See i must not be the only one willing to spend for this game in Asia... IN ASIA!! )

Hope you guys see what you are missing and have a workaround for us PSN Asia account holders.
Bugs/Issues:

- Game still crashes randomly when taking Waypoints or Portals to Town/Hideout.
- Getting some desync like the grand old days of 2013.
- Noticed some performance issues inside Memories and Maps with 3 Solar Guard/9 Zombie/Chaos Golem/20 SRS build :P
- Some Memory Fragments close 5 seconds after you activate them

Suggestion:

- Please can we change the scale of the mini-map in the top right corner. As it is now it is precisely useless.
- Please make the left analogue stick act like a cursor in menus/stash/inventory and not like another D-pad. This is a huge QoL change as it is slow and frustrating navigating the stash.
- Using L2/R2 to switch stash tabs should not switch focus to the stash if you have an item highlighted in your inventory.

Otherwise, enjoying the port to PS4 :)
Incursion: @Ironclination
Hardcore: @Unbereavabre
Standard: @Halgondas @Risendelle @Risendell @SummonRangaSpirits
Last edited by IronMask75 on Apr 21, 2019, 7:36:25 AM
Please fix the constant game crashes it happens soo much in maps. Every time it happens I lose a portal and once I even died and lost exp its just not right to be punished when the game crashes. I had no crashes at all in the main story but maps is bad with crashes. I would love to thank you guys for all you have been doing to patch the game up and making it run better. Thank you for bringing it to ps4 as well. You rock. Happy Easter
This patch has produced and increasingly large amount of crashes for me, if staff were interested in knowing.

My friend and I both crashed 5 times in a single day worth of play in various situations (No two similiar...memory, story, delve, etc.)
"
swampya wrote:
Still no performance fixes?

Same my brother had his game crashed on him when he was fighting a boss and he was pissed that he has to fight a tough boss.
PLEASE work on FPS issues, some of my friends are dropping the game entirely because of MASSIVE FPS drops in maps, and random game crashes. I cant imagine anything more important than this. People playing endgame content are the ones that will BUY your micro-transactions the most over time. Fix performance, fix performance, fix performance. Even just implementing being able to turn some effects off like in PC or enable dynamic resolution scaling. ANYTHING to make it playable end game..
"
Zinizo wrote:
Trade market makes game tilt/freeze/crash sometimes. Also, performance is still below average. Please fix the latter... I'll buy a PsPro for this on my behalf.

A friend of mine got a PS4 Pro (I got also a vanilla ps4) but he has the same lag spikes. If I jump into a group of mobs with my winter orb witch the game stands still for both of us for 3-4 seconds ...

I would also really like to get this addresses, however he lag is not as bad as in warhammer inquisitor so I can kinda live with it for now :D

Actually I'm really curious how its playing with 7 ppl group. Did they ever test this on console? o.O The lag is definitely worse with 2 ppl in a group than when you are alone on the map ...
Last edited by Omg_Pwned on Apr 24, 2019, 9:07:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info