[3.6] Pure Fire Anguish Vortex | 20m Shaper DPS | 9-10m with cheap gear | Everything instantly dies

Hello SoupJoond,
What is the ascendancy order?
And, wdyt about unleash support with BV? It seems quite good, it makes BV much smoother without the need of spamming button often to keep up the charge.

Btw, thanks for the build, I'm currently trying this one... :D
Hi,
I am interesting in your build. I have only 2 exalted orbs and 80+ chaos now. Could you provide a complete budget gear and jewels that can do 4-6m DPS with <1ex investment. Thanks a lot.
Last edited by dennisleetw on May 19, 2019, 9:40:32 PM
"
SoupJoond wrote:
"
rlauren2 wrote:
Have you considered not going Avatar of Fire?

You could, instead:
1. Wear Devouring Diadem, reserve 100% of mana with Anger, Zealotry, Herald of Ash
2. Equip Phys -> Fire conversion Anger Watcher's Eye
3. Craft Phys -> Fire on gloves to achieve 100% conversion
4. Take Harness the Void instead of Weave the Arcane
5. Wear Eternity Shroud with Shaper amulet, boots, gloves, belt for an extra 25% elemental as chaos.
6. Use Atziri's Flask

I haven't plugged it in to PoB, but seems like DPS should skyrocket unless I'm missing something, not that you need it apparently. You get ES leech from Heart of Flame, so you can go MoM and still never worry about being able to cast.

I plugged all that in to PoB and went from around 19m to 27m DPS, but I did lose a lot of QoL stuff. No Stygian Vise, extreme loss of EHP, would have to drop my awesome Synthesized Boots for more Shaper (though you could ignore that), etc.

You can definitely get more damage out of the build if you do that, but its at the point where do you really need to kill Shaper any faster than one second to lose some QoL?

Just grab MoM. Your EHP shouldn't change much at all since your EHP will remain equal to life + ES in both cases. And fine, keep your boots and Stygian Vise if you want. You're not getting full bonus anyways. ES leech and ghost shrouds would make sure you never run out of ES to cast, negating most of the benefit of Weave the Arcane. I don't think you would really lose QoL, just more DPS.
Do you have an update for 3.7

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info