[On Hold] Bane Occultist - League Start/SSF Viable - All Content

That's my actual gear. PoB says around 1kk dps with bane. I am using essence drain (still lvling up) for single target. Soulrend would be i guess better burst dmg (around 15% more but you have to cast it way more often) but if i hit boss or metamorph with essence drain and bane i have like 7-8 sec till it runs out so i can focus more on dodging hits and/or killing minions. Diadem really helps with defense, it saved my life so much times i cant count. Even with discipline and arctic armour, this build is pretty squishy. You cant do much about it or you will lose too much dmg.

This costs around 15ex? I'm doing t16 bosses and metamorphs easy at this moment.(tho tried 4x awakener and failed... mostly because of stupid tactics needed).

PS. Dont bother about haste in the helmet, i'm not using it for solo farming.
Last edited by Reliose on Dec 29, 2019, 6:10:19 PM
I have two options for body armour atm, which one should I use?. Linking with my entire gear for replacement suggestions, including gems/links

Spoiler

And thank you for this guide, friend! :)
Last edited by YumeTsukira on Dec 30, 2019, 11:00:04 AM
You say Diadem is not mandatory, but how do you sustain ES with EB+MoM without it?
Can recommend this build, I did most of the stuff in the game on only a few ex, and it's even cheaper now that a diadem can be had for like 10c.

The main weakness for me was somewhat lacking singletarget, I ended up transitioning to LL Bane+ED and did Sirus 8 and everything else with it without issues.

I'd personally recommend Carcass Jack over Loreweave just because the extra AOE is so nice, although your defensive needs may be different.
"
Can recommend this build, I did most of the stuff in the game on only a few ex, and it's even cheaper now that a diadem can be had for like 10c.

The main weakness for me was somewhat lacking singletarget, I ended up transitioning to LL Bane+ED and did Sirus 8 and everything else with it without issues.

I'd personally recommend Carcass Jack over Loreweave just because the extra AOE is so nice, although your defensive needs may be different.

Hi, can you link your passive tree and gear pls?
I have real troubles with bosskiling on any t15-t16 maps, and have really big problem with guards.
I can't even imagine how much I'm gonna suffer on the sirius.

With map clearing speed have no problem, it's very fine, fun and effective.
But i feel like glass cannon, have no sustain, and sometimes get oneshot from nothing.
Why would you even use axiom for levling Chaos skills?
I feel like im doing something terribly wrong. My single target dps is even in white maps bad. I would really appreciate your guys help.

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/hk5RRy6S
I see some people running low life version of Bane without devouring diadem. What are your thoughts on this, the pros and cons? I'm deciding whether to try low life or hybrid life/es.
Last edited by theta40 on Jan 24, 2020, 7:53:26 PM
I'm confused with your path of building tree. The skill tree seems to be from an earlier version of the game as the skill tree now is different. If I use the skill tree for 3.8 it is all complete so it lacks the progression aspect. Looks like you need to do an comprehensive update.
"
Mas7erBroda wrote:
I'm confused with your path of building tree. The skill tree seems to be from an earlier version of the game as the skill tree now is different. If I use the skill tree for 3.8 it is all complete so it lacks the progression aspect. Looks like you need to do an comprehensive update.

Im using PoB tree and diadem. After ive did uber lab ive resp from whispers of doom and grab corruption instead as im not using poacher mark. So far im lvl 83 and clearing t15's avaiken lvl 3 withouth any big troubles.. My gems r lvl 18 sofar so still have to lvlup and other 3 sockets to grab on t tree. My gear still have some space to upgrade too.. So i cant complain:)
my gear sofar
Spoiler
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info