[On Hold] Bane Occultist - League Start/SSF Viable - All Content

Do you think bane can overpower new bosses ?, and should they start?
how is this build for bossing for the new league?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Hi there !

first of all thx for the guide, that leveling section is gonna be a blessing for me.

I got some question before league start, i'm still not sure what i'm gonna play.

1. You're using wither totem for more single target dps, is that, in your opinion, the best choice ( compared to soul rend ) or is it good enough and way easier to use/set up ?

2. If We compare your build to a Bane Soulrend ES, is there a really big difference apart from budget ?

Again thanks a lot for the guide, haven't figured what i'm gonna play but yours is on top atm, and even if i'm not using it, your guide is really nice and i learned things from it.

Have a good day and a nice season !

Kiw0

PS: Not sure if englando is right but i hope it's good enough for you guys to understand it.
same kind of questions overhere :P
PS: your english is nice dude
With a build similar to this one, would Soulrend be any good? I was thinking of going soulrend, but change some of the skills around for curses.
What's the recommendation for killing malachi? Since he's chaos immune this build does nothing against him unless flame dash is expected to be used but I seriously doubt that lol
He's not chaos immune.
Thank you for the build guide. Not new but i like being able to red the thought process behind choices instead of just looking at poeninja.
if we put despair curse in Vixen's Entrapment glove to casdt it instead of linked with bane, wouldn't that free us a support gem for BANE?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
if we put despair curse in Vixen's Entrapment glove to casdt it instead of linked with bane, wouldn't that free us a support gem for BANE?

the 6L option that Bane has in this guide and is played from every other person is the highest DPS possible with Bane, If you check my character, I play with 3 curses + enahnce support in my Vixens to further increase temp chains/enfeeble curses, despair ;)
IGN: FluffyMetamorph

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info