[3.6] Power Siphon Bleed Wander Gladiator

"
DankawSL wrote:

but there's still base 150% crit multi. It does affect ailments and is separate from hit version.

Why does it exist?
ИХИХИХИХИХИИХИХИХИХИХХИ
PoE Blocklist - расширение хрома для форума
Last edited by SHONYA3 on May 7, 2019, 2:27:34 AM
Pretty interesting build, I've been brainstorming power siphon builds for awhile and I have definitely tried to make something similar to this in POB only to have it seem to have lack luster damage/HP levels required for HC. I am not sure if this will work for the next league because of the rings but who knows :)
Fun-looking build! I guess it'll be much harder to do something similar with no Circle of Guilt rings or crafting a weapon without the fractured T1 phys wands. Do you have any thoughts on the new 3.7 tree / changes?
"
Haasts wrote:
Fun-looking build! I guess it'll be much harder to do something similar with no Circle of Guilt rings or crafting a weapon without the fractured T1 phys wands. Do you have any thoughts on the new 3.7 tree / changes?

no, I have not thought yet to transfer this build to 3.7
maybe look at the bow gladiator with Puncture

overall we got some buffs for bleeding and poison in the passive tree
Any news on the build?

Liked it a lot!
I just realized yesterday that I did not put in Watcher's Eye with faster ailments mod, lol =)
and better use jewel for convert dexterity to intelligence, than strenght to int

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info