[3.7] MoMMeme | facetank it all | >2.5M Shaper DPS, >13k eHP, >13k eHP/s recovery

Update since I've started this build
Pretty good at clearing, can get dicey at times but flame dash helps me avoid damage.
With the wrong gear you'll be running into problems. That's what I'm at right now, lv76
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Added lightning damage certainly seems a better gem choice in the main link seeing as the boots guarantee 8 power charges at all times on their own. I noticed higher dps with the switch.

HIGHLY SUGGESTED to add steelskin into a CWDT link. I'm running a level 19 steelskin with a level 19 CWDT (i've taken firestorm out for it).

Atm I have CWDT-Golem-Steelskin in my gloves (will put portal in 4th socket unlinked).

Boots have the cold snap curse on hit stuff.

Off hand wand has cwdt(1)-wave of conviction(1)-flame dash(20)

You can see my profile for the rest. The survivabilty icrease with steelskin is immense IMO. Instantly I was able to handle legion+abyss at same time in a t16 and do chimera deathless without issue which was tough before.
Just checked your Gem setup. im gonna give the wave of conviction, steelskin and added lightning damage a try. where is your clariy aura though. still need to get a white socket so i can switch to the slower projectiles for bossing
"
asgar86 wrote:
Just checked your Gem setup. im gonna give the wave of conviction, steelskin and added lightning damage a try. where is your clariy aura though. still need to get a white socket so i can switch to the slower projectiles for bossing

Ah you only need clarity if you have the watchers eye mod (while clarity is active). Otherwise we don't need the mana regen. When I do get that mod I will put it in my main hand wand with enlighten and discipline and put portal in empty glove socket. I'd just make your body armor 1 green 5 blue for now and use GMP or LMP for mapping and slow projectile for bossing. I'm still after the white socket too but I hate syndicate stuff lolol. You will notice an insane difference on single target with slow projectiles so i'd say its worth switching now unless you are really close to the white socket research stuff.
Build overall is SUPER cheap for what you get out of it. Once you get a few ex in gear this build becomes exponentially stronger. Sure our DPS is still only like 1/10th of some of my friends but this build is so cheap!
Clearspeed is pretty good but far from godlike. Excellent league starter and viable for going to level 100, although not ideal. Rangers outperform us big time but their gear costs like 80ex.

I can solo all content except uber elder and ele reflect. Also Chimera can be facetanked but certain bosses like Minotaur can easily insta-gib us with dangerous mods. Some Obelisk T16 physical mobs still onehit me but it's a bit rare.

- I agree 5 blue + 1 green sockets = win.
- In the end I went for Faster Casting instead of Added L-Dmg because it just adds so much more mana, es & life on hit/sec.
- Steelskin is a really good idea! EDIT: Immortal Call seems to be better if you have the CoP Ascendancy.
- I still believe that Conviction of Power > Arcane Blessing. I just link Arcane Surge to FlameDash and because of 1 Shimmeron you will likely be at ~99% ES and thus you gain Arcane Surge. It provides more DPS and survivability. I don't think you can go dual Void Battery with this though.

I don't know how to get 2.5mil shaper dps. 60k tooltip DPS is the max I can get without resorting to dual Shimmeron (which sucks) which comes down to ~1mil single target dps right? I must admit that I failed to vaal about 90% of my 20/20 gems... Maybe someone can check my character and tell me what I do wrong?

Also I don't understand why I can't handle ele reflect. I just die in like a second on packs even with the reflect-pantheon and the anti-reflect-ring. Is this because of my GMP?
Last edited by silverdash on Jun 16, 2019, 7:42:56 AM
The Steelskin is doing a lot of work for me right now. Also LMP works fine for clearing and the green socket realy helps so i can finaly do bosses with slow projectiles. I havent gone shimemrons, as i started with it as soon as i could equuip them the degen effect ended up killing me a lot. with voidbatterys i dont realy have any problems.
Also quick question. What gear should i upgrade next? im thinking the Rings but its so hard to juggle all the resists and still find an upgrade.
i finally got all uncapped elemental res over 100 at least.
Last edited by asgar86 on Jun 16, 2019, 6:51:45 AM
"
ntpphong wrote:
When using Pledge, do we still need cloak of defiance for MOM?

Yes. It also gives mini-MoM, so it is a very solid defense once you build enough mana.
DI ignite inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3080303/
(retired) MoMMeme hiero: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2487766
I have added a Pledge of Hand version including new calculations. While the DPS is like 10% less than max-cast-speed Void Batteries, the tankiness is absurd. Simply absurd! I reached 14.5k eHP and 14k eHP/s recovery, and you may have 25s fortify on top of that. I was able to facetank crit. Shaper slams while not taking any form of physical mitigation from flasks nor from pantheon.

I have also included some intermediate steps before reaching final gear, watcher's eye mostly. You can buy Fenumus Spinnerets and some cheap spider gear to have up to 20 ES recovered per hit. This should help Shimmeron users to replenish the ES.

I have also made various changes to the guide to include your suggestions and problems during the leveling. As some of you use Shimmerons, some use Void Batteries, and some may use Pledge of Hands there are slightly different gem links for these. I recommend that you use PoB to see the differences and adjust to your gear.

I will gradually address the questions that you had in the following days. Enjoy!
DI ignite inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3080303/
(retired) MoMMeme hiero: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2487766
I wrote the same idea about Elementalist and from what I can tell so far into the league. This variation does seem superior. Survivability is much more important now then the bit of extra damage. Ball Lightning clear is amazing already. I'd even advice against using LMP and just use Onslaught support. Small QoL perhaps?

As for Pledge: the namelocking on the staff is bizar. I'd be careful to use it while also using the regular Spell Echo alongside.

Fun build imo. For Legion content wise, I'd say it's superior to the more squishy version of Elementalist.

'You know why I enjoy Math? If something doesn't exist we simply create it.'
Can somebody help me for what should i do? Im beginner to this game and i barely finishing t1-5 maps with this build. :/

Edit: I changed dual shimmerons for pledge of hands now. Also got the Fenumus boots. It feels better now.
Last edited by NexTRam on Jun 17, 2019, 2:44:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info