[3.7] MoMMeme | facetank it all | >2.5M Shaper DPS, >13k eHP, >13k eHP/s recovery

what would you think the best lab enchant for helmet and gloves would be? farming uber lab right now since todays layout is pretty good
Hi! First up thank you very much for the build. My Templar character is actually not new (it's my 1st character), it's just that I've been trying out so many builds for him but they were either too boring (minion build) or interesting but too squishy (divine ire build). Trying out your build made my Templar not only interesting but also tanky in that it doesn't crumple like paper before it get's a hit in and can actually trade blows with bosses.

I also would like some advice. I've experienced some one shots here and there (currently still in tier 14) and i believe some are me being stupid but others are due to bad luck being critted by the boss. I wonder if there are any ways to mitigate their crits on me?

Also I'm currently trying to buy rings with the "add lightning damage against shocked enemies" mod along with the life leech since the lightning damage on spells rings are f'ing expensive. This mod works on spells right? I think I've heard somewhere that if it doesn't mention spell or attack then it applies to anything unless it's on a weapon.

Lastly here's my PoB. I'd greatly appreciate if you could give me some advice for it. https://pastebin.com/cNu9gzAA (updated)

Again, thanks for the wonderful guide!

Edit: updated my PoB with the accessories I mentioned. Also bought an amulet with a nice life leech from lightning damage.
Last edited by Migski on Jul 23, 2019, 11:05:22 AM
"
I also would like some advice. I've experienced some one shots here and there (currently still in tier 14) and i believe some are me being stupid but others are due to bad luck being critted by the boss. I wonder if there are any ways to mitigate their crits on me?

i would try taking solaris pantheon and upgrading it, it seems to help a lot against crits especially legion mobs
"
pizzerr wrote:
"

i would try taking solaris pantheon and upgrading it, it seems to help a lot against crits especially legion mobs

Right! Thanks for that, I forgot I could upgrade my pantheons. I do have some divine vessels lying around so i guess I'll capture some bosses. Thanks ^_^
Legion video?? I mean...standard? ya.
"
pizzerr wrote:
what would you think the best lab enchant for helmet and gloves would be? farming uber lab right now since todays layout is pretty good

Regarding gloves - no idea - probably the one that creates your copy.
For helmet I would say golem, if you can keep him alive - the best dps and the best recovery boost. This one was 2ex in the league:

Otherwise, search for BL damage or BL AoE. The last one only if going for wands. Pledge does not need extra AoE.
DI ignite inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3080303/
(retired) MoMMeme hiero: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2487766
Having some troubles with Uber Elder. Granted it is my first time I get to that point in POE. Any advice?
Hello can you please check my gear to see what im doing wrong. Im level 75 and i keep dying in poor joys asylum but when i ran it one my champion at level 75 i never died.
I'm on the verge on giving up on this build. I'm almost level 80 and I've invested too many exalts on the gear and its completely under preforming. I dont feel tanky what so ever and I get one shot in high tier maps. Theres nothing about "Facetank it all". Is it my gear? perhaps my tree? Any advice would help. It hurts that i invested a large portion of my currency. I pray I can redeem this
"
AdventAng3l wrote:
I'm on the verge on giving up on this build. I'm almost level 80 and I've invested too many exalts on the gear and its completely under preforming. I dont feel tanky what so ever and I get one shot in high tier maps. Theres nothing about "Facetank it all". Is it my gear? perhaps my tree? Any advice would help. It hurts that i invested a large portion of my currency. I pray I can redeem this

I'm not really much of an expert since I'm still new to the build but maybe I can help? From my experience playing this build, the tankiness comes from leeching for everything and the MoM + large mana and ES. In leeching, you need the rings with "life gained for each enemy hit by your spells" mods on one or both (both is definitely better) cause there is NO other source of life leech for us except for the Atziri flask (which is a flask so can't be always active). There are also some nice "Lightning damage leeched as life" mods out there for necklace which is cheap that can add even more life leech. As for the ES leech, the support gem will take care of it (and the watcher's eye with the discipline mod if you're rich) while for mana the Mind of the Council takes care of it.

As for the large ES and mana pool, a large mana pool is easy to achieve if you just follow the build. As for the large ES, the reason we get a large mana pool other than sharing 50-60% of the damage is to get a huge ES boost with the Sanctuary of Thought ascendancy of the Hierophant which provides 30% of our max mana as ES (provides around 3k ES for me with all the ES passives taken into account).

So is any of the above missing from your build? Being level 80, I'll guess that you don't have the Sanctuary of Thought ascendancy yet but the others can be solved easily.

Edit: Also please don't facetank everything. There are some very deadly attacks that no leeching in the world can save us from. Pick and choose the attacks that you tank.
Last edited by Migski on Jul 27, 2019, 1:51:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info